GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VWGTIMK688

FS:Carbonio, Monster Mats, CarGo Trunk Mat and Ipod Cable

Selling a few more things from my GTI. Im probably going to be trading it in soon so I figured I'd give you guys a shot at it. Any reasonable offers considered. Feel free to tell me if the prices are too high because I'm fairly new at selling parts. APR Carbonio Intake SOLD Had it on the car...
  2. VWGTIMK688

Racing Dash L.E.D. License Plate Lights

Had them on the car for less than 6 months. Reason I'm selling is because I didn't like the bulb temperature (a little too blue for my taste). Everything is still in original package including bubble wrap and zip ties. Everything works and is super simple to install. Best of all, no B.O.W...
  3. VWGTIMK688

Fooling Around With the Idea...

My friend works at Nissan and asks if I want to lease a 2012 370 Z. He says to trade my GTI (base model 5dr) and no money down and ill have basically a $30-$40 less payment a month with the Z. The Z is a base model with the sport package (+$3000). Should i consider it? Can anyone give me some...
  4. VWGTIMK688

Hit and Run

My sisters car was hit late last night and the driver sped off. Me and my family were sleeping when this happened and was woken up by one of the neighbors who saw the car hit my sister's car and drive away. My neighbor said it was a "red newer" car. Didn't get a license plate number but they...
  5. VWGTIMK688

Where to get roof vinyl in South Jersey?

Where should I go to get my roof vinyled here in South Jersey. I want to go somewhere where they've done it before and obviously use good products. Thanks.
  6. VWGTIMK688

Getting some coil overs installed. Need help

I was thinking about getting some coil overs installed before winter. My mechanic (whom I've been to all my life) told me $150 for labor. Hes been a mechanic for longer than I can remember and he does all sorts of cars. My question is, should I let him do it or take it to someone who specializes...
  7. VWGTIMK688

Rear Hatch Struts crapped out already. Covered?

So as the title says, the struts that hold the hatch open are done and the vehicle is only 6 months old. Just hit 3,000 miles. It may be a stupid question, but would they be covered under warranty or are they considered "wearable items" like brake pads and tires? Just want to know before I go...
  8. VWGTIMK688

Has Anyone Changed Their Fogs to LED?

I have halogen housings and am currently retrofitting them to HIDs. I want the fogs to match the HIDs and was looking for different types of bulbs. I've read the threads about the Hoen, PIAA, and Phillips bulbs but am unhappy with the reviews. I dont want to sacrifice that much performance just...
  9. VWGTIMK688

Installed HIDs and Ran Into a Problem. Please HELP!

I've recently bought and installed an HID retrofit kit. I had the stock Halogens. I ordered the kit from The Retrofit Source and was assured that I bought all the right parts. 35w Ballasts, 5K Bulbs, the H7 Canbus harness, and 2 cancelers (one for each bulb). All the connections are correct and...
  10. VWGTIMK688

Want to turn my DRL bulb into LED

I have halogen head lights and just upgraded them to HID's. (Before anyone asks, I have new projectors on the way and will do a complete retrofit asap) Anyway, I have turned the DRL's off via Vag Com but when you turn the headlights on, the 194 bulbs still come on. I want to change those bulbs...
  11. VWGTIMK688

South Jersey Vag Com

Is there anyone in or around the South Jersey area with a Vag Com? Im in Deptford. I'm willing to travel a little bit but nothing crazy. I obviously want to turn off the DRLs. Will pay for your time. You name the place and price. Thanks in advance.
  12. VWGTIMK688

Just got my '11 MK6 and first mod

I recently purchased a 2011 GTI MK6 UG and I have to say, coming from a 2006 F250 with an 8" lift on it, this car is amazing!! I test drove the WRX and STi but there was something about the GTI that I had to have. Not as much punch as the Subies but fun as hell. I've searched a lot of threads...