GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. realcyberbob

FS: Dieselgeek Sigma 6 Six Speed Short Shift Kit

Edit: Sold! Parting out the car so no longer need it, this was definitely one of my favorite mods. Comes with all parts, I will post a picture later.
  2. realcyberbob

WTB: DMF, clutch, pressure plate

Edit: No longer looking!
  3. realcyberbob

FS: New Fluidampr Pulley

Sold! This has been sitting in my closet for a couple of years and no longer need it. Although the box was opened to take pictures, it was never installed and includes a new stretch bolt. $300 + Shipping
  4. realcyberbob

FS: GFB DV+ with Rev. G Diverter Valve

Parting out my car so no longer need these. They're in good condition and haven't had any issues with them with APR Stage II. The car definitely felt better driving with this, less turbo lag, better throttle response, and more consistent boost. Very impressed with the quality of the product...
  5. realcyberbob

FS: Dark Cherry LED Reps

Edit: Sold! Parting out my car so these have to go. No LEDs burnt out, no bulb-out errors after coding. The inners have faded a little bit but it isn't noticeable enough to bother me (in my opinion). Outside passenger light sometimes has a little condensation build up when washing the car...
  6. realcyberbob

FS: Clear Lamin-X (Headlights & Fog Lights)

Edit: Sold! Brand new, been sitting in my closet for a year and no longer need it. $40 shipped, gifted via paypal.
  7. realcyberbob

FS: Black coolant and washer fluid caps

Parting out my car so no longer need these. No leaks or fitment issues. SOLD!
  8. realcyberbob

FS: Sharkfin Antenna

Selling OEM shark fin antenna (part # 3C0 035 507 R), gasket, and installation nut. Used on my GTI for 100,000 miles, the antenna clearcoat and gasket is a little faded from the sun but works fine and would be good to if you're looking paint it another color or bring back original shine. This...
  9. realcyberbob

FS: 1 Detroit

Slightly curbed as shown in the 2nd picture, but otherwise in perfect condition. $100 + shipping, gifted via PayPal.
  10. realcyberbob

Removing ECS Dogbone Mount Insert

After 70,000 miles with the mount I figured it might be a good idea to put a new one in, especially since it's so cheap and easy to change. Well, once I took out the bolt and removed the big metal ECS spacer, the top/flat portion of the insert that made contact with the big spacer was not even...
  11. realcyberbob

Moving to Japan, car suggestions?

I was given the opportunity at work to move to Japan this coming April for 2-3 years and now I need suggestions/help on the most important part of the move...what car should I get in Japan? I get to keep my GTI in storage here and it's paid off already so I'm in good shape there. I'm more of...
  12. realcyberbob

FS: VF Engineering Short Shifter and 42nd Draft Design Shifter Bushing Set

Selling my used VF Engineering Short shifter and brand new 42nd Draft Designs Shifter Bushing Set. Prices are gifted via PayPal or include 3% PayPal fee in the prices below. $100 Shipped for the shifter, currently set at 40% throw reduction but can be changed to 25% by moving the metal pin, I...
  13. realcyberbob

Rim Repair in Houston

Anybody have recommendations? Somehow I hit something on the driveway and looks like it took off the clear coat on my stock Detroits.
  14. realcyberbob

FS: 1 Year of Netflix

I have a code for 1 year of Netflix ($119.88 value added to your account) that I won't be using and therefore would like to sell. $90 gifted via paypal and I'll email you the code.
  15. realcyberbob

FS: Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S6 64gb + Accessories (Originally T-Mobile)

No longer need the phone so I'm selling it. The phone is in perfect condition, no scratches and has had front/back protectors and a case the whole time. Color is Black Sapphire. Phone is unlocked so it can be used with other sim cards, it is originally a T-Mobile phone. Comes with box...
  16. realcyberbob

Pop and no boost after hard acceleration

On the way home today I was going to get on the highway on-ramp, I put it in 3rd and floored it and for a few seconds the car was pulling hard but all of a sudden it almost sounded like something popped and the boost went away very quickly. My boost gauge reads that vacuum is fine but it...
  17. realcyberbob

FS: Nexus 6

Have a midnight blue 64gb Nexus 6 for sale which comes with quick charger, box, manuals, and 2 cases. It's for T-Mobile, has clean EMEI, and is in perfect condition with no scratches. Will post pictures later. $460 shipped, gifted via PayPal.
  18. realcyberbob

Intake Manifold CEL after Engine Detail

I just got my engine detailed yesterday and when I picked up the car it hesitated when driving in stop/go traffic and had a check engine light. Is it possible that when they cleaned the engine that water, soap, degreaser, etc. could affect the intake manifold? The CEL stayed on but after I...
  19. realcyberbob

FS: GTI Monster Mats

No longer need these, they are used but in great condition. $50 shipped, gifted via paypal.
  20. realcyberbob

FS: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ & Backplate

Selling this because I got a different card, worked flawlessly, and is practically new. Comes with the optional backplate already installed, manuals, etc. The 3 year warranty is tied to the card, not the owner, so there's no problem if you have to get it fixed in a couple of years. Part #...