GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Skeptix

Lost GIAC handheld tuner, need to go back to stock

My GIAC tuner got legs and decided to leave. Put the car back to stock, but it's stuck in stage 2. What are my options?
  2. Skeptix

Bought a 15 SS

To accompany my GTI. Have to say, it's pretty fucking rad. The GTI will be on permanent daily driver duty. Though I have to slowly move it back to stock, too stiff for daily driving, and the wheels need to go, but that'll happen later. About the SS, it's great. I've never...
  3. Skeptix

FS: OSIR Telson rear CF spoiler

Never got around to installing it and I just bought a Chevy SS, so I have no use for this. 08/13/2015 PRICE DROP Pick up $325 Ship: $370 New from OSIR is $450+shipping. This one is new as well, just from me, not Osir. Pics: http://imgur.com/a/8ybnD Located in Monmouth county NJ
  4. Skeptix

Door won't close...

My driver's door simply won't close. Anyone experience this issue before I take the door panel off? It won't latch. It can't be weather related either as it's 60 degrees here.
  5. Skeptix

WTB: AWE K04 kit

If anyone is parting out... I'm your guy.
  6. Skeptix

GMP Performance STAY AWAY

EDIT 7/9/13: They come through in the clutch. They're going to hold the item and issue a refund. _____________________________________________________________________________________ I ordered a diffuser from them in March, a Revozport diffuser. I assumed since it was Revozport that it was...
  7. Skeptix

Giac users help!

I got my car tuned a month ago at AWE, and since then I haven't felt like my car changed from stock > stage 2. (I was never stage 1). I got my progam switcher (let's call PS) in the mail earlier this week. When I hook up the PS to the OBDII port, I hold the mto3 button and put in my firewall...
  8. Skeptix

Iron deposits/Rail dust on a new car

I got my new(2nd) GTI last month. It's white, and I've never owned a white car... but I'm just curious about something. I live in the sticks, but I bought my car from a dealer in a metro area. There is rail dust/fall/iron spots on many areas of the car. I'll try and remove them with ironx or...
  9. Skeptix

Anyone dealt with Optiwerks?

I ordered sideskirts over a week ago, and the only email I've gotten is the confirmation from PayPal. I emailed them 3 days ago, no answer. Just curious if anyone has had successful orders with them... I'm getting a little sketchy of their business.
  10. Skeptix

Converting to studs for Work wheels

I have a set of Work wheels being made, though I need to convert to studs to get these bad boys on. I want to run these lugs: http://www.frsport.com/Work-Wheels-RS-R-Lug-Nuts-12-X-1-50-Aluminum-Open-End-Red_p_43086.html?gclid=CMbU4LuluLQCFYZM4Aod3CoAUA Someone care enough to help me find studs...
  11. Skeptix

Clutch chatter... mistakes were made :(

SWIM got a new (2nd) Mk6, and SWIM already made a fu** up. SWIM was at about 5000 in 2nd, threw it into third, no resistance, just went in like it has always gone into third, except, as a noob to manuals, it went right into first. SWIM wasn't jamming it hard into gear, just trying to toss it...
  12. Skeptix

From Dark to Light... Meet Mellow

Hit 50k in my 4dr CSG DSG... but I definitely could say I loved the car. So I ended up getting 2012 CW 2 door, manual. I needed to get out of the DSG. That was the only thing boring me. My "ricey-ness" is all out. So it's time to get working on this classy CW mofo. I got a lot coming by...
  13. Skeptix

Shaved Hood (CSG)

Getting another car, so the hood (can) go. I'm not shipping this, this is for a SWAP only. $100 and you get a hood and grill that are shaved. Body work was done the day before waterfest, so the paint is very new. These aren't chips, just some bugs :P
  14. Skeptix

ST coils $300

Sellin my ST's. They are still on the car however, they will be coming off soon. They ride just like when I got em. They have a little over 20k on them however. They've been cleaned every time I've had my car on a lift (which has been plenty of times haha), and been cured with anti-seize. I...
  15. Skeptix

FS: 18in TSW Vairano's

I'm throwing these up for sale because I'm anticipating getting something new for next Summer. These wheels have about 12,000 miles on em so they aren't in 100% perfect condition. Got them new for about $800, and they are wrapped in Hankook V12 Ventus (225-40-18). Tread on the tires is pretty...
  16. Skeptix

Trans case leaking

Trans case leaking.. "warranty voided" VW claims another! So a tech and I just threw my car on a lift to weld a resonator in my downpipe.. to find out there's splash marks all the way from my trans to the rear wheel on the rocker. My trans seal is soaked! Car runs and drives fine, but my...
  17. Skeptix

Dubs on the Boards

Anyone going? I'll be leaving from Millstone (Jackson) at around 7:45 to meet up with some other cars in Flemington (8:30am) if anyone wants to join.
  18. Skeptix

In the air...

My GTI has 40k miles, and like 6k in mods invested into it. I can get a 2013 candy white R 2 door, fully loaded for invoice. (35k) But... my payments on the GTI are $230, if I sell it, wholesale said they'll give me $17.5 for it, but I'll only have around 8k to place as a down payment. So my...
  19. Skeptix

Feeler: CSG 4DR DSG tastefully + plentifully modded

Looking to get into the BMW game, and curious if someone would like to purchase the car without me stripping it (which is most likely going to happen, but hey, can't hurt!). The car has 40k miles, has gotten all oil changes and the DSG service. It has been meticulously detailed and cleaned on...
  20. Skeptix

So I bought the Godspeed V1 intercooler...and

This is what was in the box: WTF IS THAT