GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Retro1

Forge Motorsport Now Partnered Worldwide with GIAC USA

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=170603 Cool! Discuss? (Sorry if I took the spotlight away from you guys, Forge! Feel free to make an official thread and I can get this one deleted if you wish!)
  2. Retro1

Rubber Mats & 6MT problems?

Hey guys. Do your rubber mats tend to move up (closer to the pedals) causing it (the upper flap) to interfere with the movement of the clutch pedal? For some reason this happens every morning. Probably when I exit the car the day before.. pushing the mat up a little bit lol. Just wondering...
  3. Retro1

GIAC Stage 1 vs. Modded Nissan Altima 3.5

Did it off a roll, maybe 25 mph. I think I won because I got the jump but I was surprised as hell that it was keeping up very well. I have no idea what kind of mods that thing had but it had at least an exhaust. For a normally aspirated 3.5L.. the Altima puts down pretty solid numbers. Gave...
  4. Retro1

GIAC Flashloader Wireless App and DME Transceiver Module in Action!

Finally got around to using Sony Vegas Pro 11. I was trying to be a "try hard" with the editing so bear with me :P Sorry for the shaky camera ... my buddy was using his hands to hold my phone. http://youtu.be/-6vbR3O21hA PS: I'll be getting a boost gauge soon and I'll make another video...
  5. Retro1

AWE MK5 Downpipe w/ Stock CBE?

Just did a forum search on here and it didn't come up with anything. Would a MK5 GTI's AWE downpipe fit on the stock CBE? Just wondering as I have a chance to buy a used one.
  6. Retro1

Got All Around Tint Today..

What do you guys think? Got this done at TW Tinting in Santa Ana, California. Got it done for ~$185 (some high quality shit). The guys there are very professional and know what they're doing. That same day before I got tinted my buddies got their B8 S4 and E90 335i with the same tint and...
  7. Retro1

GIAC Stage 1 Review!

GIAC Stage 1+ Review! Hey guys, I barely had about 1500 miles on the car .. I already thought the stock GTI was fast compared to my '94 Camry with super l33t VVTI but after getting the stage 1 flash from GIAC .. fuck. I went to TAG Motorsports in Escondido, CA just cause I was in the area...
  8. Retro1

Software/Warranty - Dealership Subjective?

Delete this. (And thanks for the post, Atherton 213).