GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. V

I always wanted an E46 M3....

Was always my dream car as well. I've been fortunate enough to spend some time in a few of them through friends and family. IMO, one of the best iterations of pure driving excitement I've come across. Echoing what others have said, check it out with the finest toothed comb you have and then do...
  2. V

Corvette Beware: SRT Viper ACR May Debut in 2014

I've seen more Astons on the road than Vipers. What are their sales figures? Can't imagine it would be much. Like above, I appreciate the effort, but you have to really just "want" a viper when the same money could get you some other interesting things. I also agree, V8 R8 would be my choice...
  3. V

High Pressure Fuel Pump Went Out

Haven't been on here in a while. Just updating in case it helps others. 2011 GTI w/ DSG. 22,000 miles. Car barely started the other day. Yellow check engine light. Limp mode. Dealer says high pressure fuel pump went out and doesn't know why. Warranty coverage 100%. Car runs like new. Shit happens.
  4. V

I feel like a Terrible Dad

Ahhhhh, new parents. So cute how much they worry. :) We have 2 children. 5 and 2 years old. My daughter took a head dive at our coffee table soon after she was able to walk. Blood everywhere pouring out of her mouth. She was 100% in a few hours. My son, around the same 7mth mark, kicked...
  5. V

Anti Smoking Add

Interesting note: Not a lot of studies on tobacco pipe smoking. However, one of the main ones that is often referenced as the most complete (that's a relative term) is that pipe smokers live, on average, longer than non pipe smokers. This is attributed to stress reduction. Cigs are simply...
  6. V

Traded in the GTI...

Ford seems to have knocked one out of the park with this iteration of the F150. Well done.
  7. V

Where to move?

Some strange attacks on basic constitutional rights coming out of CO lately. TN has had its fair share as well. As I said, those were my top 2 spots when considering a move for many of the same reasons as the OP but recently..... strange times.
  8. V

Hatfields and the McCoys

According to my limited knowledge of the history, I agree it's pretty accurate.
  9. V

Hatfields and the McCoys

It would have been better on HBO or the like. Also, if not shot with what appears to be a constant sepia type filter but, I recommend it all the same. The story is the best part, unlike most stuff today were action, gore, or sex is the only grabby theme. Not judging, I enjoy some action, gore...
  10. V

Hatfields and the McCoys

Anyone watch it on History Channel? Pretty decent series. The story is greek tragedy meets classic Shakespeare. And, if I had to pick sides, I'm all Hatfield.
  11. V

Where to move?

We picked middle TN just north of Chattanooga. The other place that took very serious consideration was CO. TN won out because I'm familiar with the area and the climate is known to me. CO is intoxicating and who knows, we may still end up out there one day in the future but man, I do love TN.
  12. V

My game is coming out soon!

Congrats bud. Big accomplishment. Good luck and market market market!!!!
  13. V

How do you choose your friends?

5XU5iqrhwW0
  14. V

OH JESUS! OH LORD! Bootleg fireworks hilarity.

Funny ass shit right here. 3nizmrsFUxI
  15. V

massage parlor chronicles (yes, that kind)

It all costs money, son. Believe me.
  16. V

Does anyone here watch......

You never know whats next. Probably the first time I've ever used that phrase about a show.
  17. V

Meh, I don't care. Doesn't change the experience for me.
  18. V

GEEEEEEEEEEEEESH Kill greyjoy already. Getting sick of that fool.
  19. V

Obama Supports Gay Marriage

Have the self respect to at least pour it into a glass. :lol:
  20. V

I hope they don't skip that story line next episode, holding out for the following week. I'm just ready for joffry to be maimed.