GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

WTB: OEM MK6 GTI Diffuser & Exhaust.

I would like to find a OEM MK6 GTI Rear Diffuser and a OEM MK6 GTI Exhaust. I only need the rear section of the exhaust, cut off at the bend just before the suitcase. My goal is to do a dual outlet conversion on my TDI. I would like to have these items shipped to a business address in Houlton...
  2. S

WTB: 18x8 Interlagos Wheels

Title of thread says it. I would like to purchase a set of 18x8 Interlagos Wheels. Not really a concern if they are OEM or a replica. If replica's available I want to make sure I get ET45's and a 66.6 centre bore. Let me know what you have. I would be having them shipped to a business address in...
  3. S

Anybody try T-Bunny Skirts with Votex Front Lip?

Just wondered if anybody has used the Thunder Bunny Side Skirts with the Votex Front Lip? If you have a picture you could post it would be appreciated. The Thunder Bunny Skirts are quite reasonable in price and it looks like they might match somewhat. I would try to photo-shop it but that is way...
  4. S

Headlight housing material?

Does anybody know if the plastic material on the headlight housing is a ABS plastic? I am looking at doing a Bi-Xenon retrofit on my headlights and trying to figure out the best way to assemble/seal the housings back together. I was thinking that plastic welding might be the best permanent...
  5. S

WTB: MK6 Votex Front Lip

Just wanted to see if anybody might have a Votex front lip kicking around to fit a Golf MK6? Wouldn't matter if it was new or used, primed or painted because I would be painting it anyway. Let me know if you have something available or know of someone who might. Thanks, Jeff.....