GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Banshee1

FS:AWE/BSH Intake, Godspeed Intercooler

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89075
  2. Banshee1

Partout: Intake, Intercooler, Boost Gauge, Downpipe

Partout: Intake and Intercooler All parts have about 40k-50k miles on them, but are in great shape. I am local to South Florida (Fort Lauderdale) and would prefer local sales, but willing to ship at buyers expense. 1. AWE/BSH carbon fiber custom intake. This is an AWE cold cone carbon fiber...
  3. Banshee1

Partout: Downpipe, Intake, Intercooler, Boost Gauge

Made a new thread for this sale...
  4. Banshee1

Summer Tires in Moderate Winter Weather

Hello all, So a few months ago I replaced my stock Pirelli All Seasons for Continental ExtremeContact DW Summer tires, because I am from and have lived in Florida where anything but summer tires is unnecessary. Low and behold a few months after having them installed I found out that I have a...
  5. Banshee1

Ferrari F40 vs F50

Whats with you guys and masturbating? seems to be brought up a lot for a car forum
  6. Banshee1

Broken Window Switch

Well this is slightly ridiculous, my window switch wasn't working right, it was cutting in and out and the auto up/down wasn't working. I proceeded to take my car apart and, after a bit of frustration removing the door panel and discovered this: Has anyone experienced this before? I...
  7. Banshee1

S4 vs.RS4

I dunno man, I've spent some time over on the B8 S4 section at audizine and supposedly revo stage ones are comparable in ETs to APR S2 because the revo tune is so aggressive. Still, I'm sure stage two with headers is mean as hell... Edit: supposedly the revo tune is overly aggressive ie unsafe...
  8. Banshee1

S4 vs.RS4

Ha I almost posted this earlier. Love Chris Harris' videos, he does the best reviews... And this only makes the S4 that much more desirable!
  9. Banshee1

VMR l Wheels - Eddie Chan’s Matte Orange 135i on Gunmetal V701’s

Sick car. But the yellow headlight lamin-x and orange body color SERIOUSLY clash. Yikes...
  10. Banshee1

2015 Audi A3 Sedan (Warning: Round Vents Inside)

Dropped, tinted, looking how it should... (a little photoshopped)
  11. Banshee1

It's official: the Porsche 911 GT3 RS will NOT have a manual transmission!

I mean Porsche themselves made the announcement like a few weeks ago
  12. Banshee1

MotorTrend CLA First Drive: GTI owners will graduate into CLA

What the fuck is with the seats??? Where did the yellow stripes come from? This car looks good from exactly 0 angles.
  13. Banshee1

APR Prices

:clap:
  14. Banshee1

GTI wave?

Yes when they do this V do they stick their tongue through it? Cause that might mean something else I always thought it was just a peace sign didn't think it was volkswagen specific
  15. Banshee1

2013 Volkswagen GTI Driver’s Edition

How bout they skip all the cosmetic junk and stick the ED35 motor under the hood instead.
  16. Banshee1

APR S6/S7 4.0 TFSI ECU upgrade tease...

Yeah the V10 in the previous model definitely would sound better, but it doesnt make as much power as it should and is heavy heavy heavy. Still sweet though. If it had the output of the R8's then it'd be business.
  17. Banshee1

I don't know, GT-Rs just don't really do it for me I suppose. Granted I have never driven one, but I really wouldn't pay that much for an all-out performance car... yet. Shit if I did it would be a GT3. But the S6 is just so practical. It can seat 4+ very comfortably, has air conditioned seats...
  18. Banshee1

Used S6 in a couple years maybe ~$55k? Start saving your pennies. I know I am! All that speed with all that comfort
  19. Banshee1

Audi s7 or rs5?

show this to your dad and the decision should be...easy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2m7a2Yubd8