GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Banshee1

FS:AWE/BSH Intake, Godspeed Intercooler

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89075
  2. Banshee1

Partout: Intake, Intercooler, Boost Gauge, Downpipe

Partout: Intake and Intercooler All parts have about 40k-50k miles on them, but are in great shape. I am local to South Florida (Fort Lauderdale) and would prefer local sales, but willing to ship at buyers expense. 1. AWE/BSH carbon fiber custom intake. This is an AWE cold cone carbon fiber...
  3. Banshee1

Partout: Downpipe, Intake, Intercooler, Boost Gauge

Made a new thread for this sale...
  4. Banshee1

Summer Tires in Moderate Winter Weather

Hello all, So a few months ago I replaced my stock Pirelli All Seasons for Continental ExtremeContact DW Summer tires, because I am from and have lived in Florida where anything but summer tires is unnecessary. Low and behold a few months after having them installed I found out that I have a...
  5. Banshee1

Broken Window Switch

Well this is slightly ridiculous, my window switch wasn't working right, it was cutting in and out and the auto up/down wasn't working. I proceeded to take my car apart and, after a bit of frustration removing the door panel and discovered this: Has anyone experienced this before? I...
  6. Banshee1

APR S6/S7 4.0 TFSI ECU upgrade tease...

Holy shit. f2m7a2Yubd8 http://www.quattroworld.com/apr/apr-s6s7-4-0-tfsi-ecu-upgrade-teaser/ Launch control clutch dump at 5k rpm? That speedo doesn't slow til 140...
  7. Banshee1

HPFP failure, tuned, and not being covered under warranty

So apparently my hpfp is shot. Local VW dealership is saying they can't replace it under warranty because of the TD1 code. Quoting me 541 to replace it. Does anyone have any ideas or a better option?
  8. Banshee1

2013 Cayman

Yes, please (just not in that color) http://www.porsche.com/usa/models/cayman/cayman-s/ those seats...
  9. Banshee1

If you've got $47k...

Then I would recommend buying...
  10. Banshee1

Acura ILX

So long story short my brother is looking for a replacement car and has come to me, the automotive enthusiast in the family, for advice. He likes the new Acura ILX with the 6 speed manual. Does anybody have any experience with the car? I obviously haven't gotten to test drive one or anything yet...
  11. Banshee1

Where do you leave your MFD/MFI?

I've realized that if I leave my MFD on consumption, that I'll be more inclined to not drive like that guy all the time and actually try to get good mileage around town. I always left it on the digital speedo, and man I must of loved watching that thing jump around :23: Anyway, where do you...
  12. Banshee1

Bench Racing: Stage 2 GTI vs. '08 Cayman Base

I know, I know, I always say how stupid bench racing is but one of my classmate just got an 08 cayman base 5 speed. Of course he doesn't know anything about it (I had to explain what a horizontally opposed engine was) but to his credit at least he didn't get an automatic. Planning on running him...
  13. Banshee1

I've discovered what's causing the projector rattles in my headlight

And need some expert advice on how to fix it (Jason!). You can see along the black 'bracket' type thing that the projector is mounted on is broken. I'm thinking if I somehow secure it back together with some super glue or something that it could fix most of the issues. The two pieces look like...
  14. Banshee1

FS: RCD-310 w/ Blue Display from 2011 GTI

Price: $200 Shipped OBO RCD 310 with a blue display removed from my 2011 GTI Base. Works flawlessly and is in near-perfect condition cosmetically. Used for about 10 months. Will include radio code of course. Email me for fastest response: jstorey2(at)mail(dot)usf(dot)edu
  15. Banshee1

FS: Spyder S5 style LED Headlights

SOLD Up for sale are some Spyder LED headlights sold as-is. All of the LEDs work perfectly and all bulbs except for the low beam are included. The passenger side headlight was scratched and I began refinishing the headlight lens however I ran out of time. I am moving and beginning school in...
  16. Banshee1

WTT: DSG Shifter

I have: and I would be willing to trade for: or preferably, I would be willing to throw some cash for: PM me!
  17. Banshee1

WTB: OEM non-modified front upper grille

As title states, I would like to purchase an OEM grille with the red inserts. Completely stock and un-modified only please! Email me at jstorey2(at)mail(dot)usf(dot)edu for the fastest response, or PM me.
  18. Banshee1

WTB: Vag Com Cable

Interested in purchasing a Vag Com cable. Not really sure what they go for, PM me with price/shipping/details. :thumbsup:
  19. Banshee1

Another good reason to keep your tailpipes clean

Because your 1 year old will stick their entire arm up it when you turn around for 2 seconds. Thank god for some GoJo in the garage! Anger turned into laughter pretty quickly...
  20. Banshee1

OEM Replica LED headlights (from SFvalleyGTi) .:R style black housings

OEM Replica LED headlights (from SFvalleyGTi) A NIGHTMARE Ensues... Figured since no one has posted pics of these yet...