GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

FS/FT: CCW CLASSICS

Reverse mount fresh rebuild 17x9.5 et 25 17x10 et 15 rose cherry faces (translucent burgundy) that were powder coated by Area 51 powder coating 24k arp hardware polished lips. Have 2 other lips I can throw in as well. 205/40/17 all around looking for similar specs nothing under 9.5 front let's...
  2. S

Mkv leather r32 seats

So do these just bolt right up with the heated seats and everything straight plug and play? Some People are saying you might have to do some rewiring to make them work. Does anybody have any input? I have a 2010 Gti manual seats but there heated found a great deal on some r32 mkv leather seats
  3. S

Wtb camber arms

Looking to buy camber arms preferably Idf cash in hand
  4. S

FOR SALE WCI CC10 POLISH

Selling my wci cc10 polished wheels. Fronts are 18x8.5 et 35 and the rear are 18x9.5 et 30. Tires are nitto neogen 215/35/18 the fronts are brand new have less than 1500 miles on them. The rears are matching as well but have camber wear. I'm located in Wilmington NC and am willing to drive to...
  5. S

Rear fog coding/ no other vag sweeps now

Got my rear fog coded yesterday. I had already had my car coded to have the fog lights stay on with the high beams. Now it doesn't apply anymore. However after the sweep I had to turn my comfort light back off and also change my unlock door setting as well. Think it just needs to be recoded...
  6. S

Wtb: oem led tails

Looking for dark cherry tails preferably with adapters I've messaged s few guys on the site but no responses yet Lemme know what you have thanks
  7. S

Hubcentric rings

Wci cc10s what's the cb size on the so I can get hubcentric rings? I know the cb on the hub is 57.1 so if someone could tell me the size of the cc10s that would really help me out
  8. S

K sport vs fk streetline

I'm on fk streetlines all the way down with my helper springs still in. Found a great deal on some k sports my question is do they go lower than streetlines? If anyone has pics all the way down on k sports please post thanks
  9. S

Car sits funny on fk

Put some wci cc10 on my Gti and the left rear sits lower than the right rear. As far as I know my coilovers are the same drop on both sides. Think it could be dude to me needing an alignment?? And once I remove the helpers out and go lower in the front would that possibly help the tears being...
  10. S

Alphard fitment

8.5 up front et 35 9.5 in rear et 40 will I need extended lugs or not? I had a buddy who had Em on his mk5 but can't remember if he had extended lugs or not
  11. S

Wtb:alphards

Looking to buy alphards preferably already chrome ones over the regular finish also would love tires on them as well located in Wilmington nc and better to text me at 910612sixsevenseven5 thanks
  12. S

Ross tech cable

Vagcom hex+can and Ross text subscription 220 plus ship 9106126775
  13. S

Windshield wiper issue

2009 mkv 2.5 for some reason the wipers work but however the washer fluid is not coming out whatsoever. There's fluid in the tank but cannot figure out why the fluid is not coming out. Anyone have any ideas
  14. S

Boost gauge issue input needed ASAP

So I gave a quick pull in third gear and everything is running fine but when I looked at the boost gauge in the neighborhood it was at 10 on the left side and it's normally at 28 to the left it's a newsouth performance gauge dunno if that has anything to do with it. Can someone tell me what's...
  15. S

Bump stop cutting

My fronts are about a quarter to half an inch higher than my rears I have my helpers in and they are fk streetlines my question is if I trim my bumpstop about a half inch off the bumpstop would I be able to get the fronts down just a tad? I don't mind takin my helpers out but if I can avoid it...
  16. S

Fs: turtle beach x12 Xbox 360

Lookin to sell m headset for the Xbox 360 only used five times still have the box they came in 40 plus ship
  17. S

'14 Camaro V6 (manual)-step up from a 2.5?

Haven't driven the v6 manual have in automatic though honestly it was pretty quick it had the ss rims on it
  18. S

Fs:monster mats

Have some monster mats for sale. Looking for 70 obo plus ship anyone needs pics you can text me at 9106126775
  19. S

Which plugs should I get?

Planning on ordering the r8 coil packs and also getting the ngk iridium ix bkr7eix spark plugs. Would these plugs be good for a lightly modded Gti? My supporting mods are awe top exhaust intake motor and tranny mount and torque arm insert. Are there better ones than this to run on a stock tune...
  20. S

Oem shift knob question

I had an aftermarket shift knob on and went back to stock. However I've got the metal clip as tight as I can get it but it still spins any ideas?