GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Tremazing

Stock DP to 3" CBE adapter

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get a stock DP to 3" CBE adapter?? Not sure when I'll be able to get my DP and want to install the CBE. Thanks for any and all help!
  2. Tremazing

Completed Amp and sub install

This was the first stereo install of any kind that ive done, so I was pretty nervous to say the least! But, overall it was pretty easy and straight forward. It took me and the Mrs about 1 1/2 hours to do the complete install, and that would have been less time if I had the proper tools (I live...
  3. Tremazing

K04 upgrade

Ciao guys! So Im wanting to do the K04 swap, just waiting for the other car to sell to get the finances! I have been looking through the forums at what other people have come up with. Ive put together a list of the parts I want to get when doing the install, so far thus is what Ive come up...
  4. Tremazing

New amp/sub install

I am going to be installing an amp ans sub in the next couple weeks, just waiting on parts :) My question is when I disconnect the battery and hook it back up will I be asked to put in a pin number? I had a 2001 audi A4 that had an anti-theft feature that required you to enter a pin after it...