GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. maxtdi

JL audio Stealthbox

$400 Older harder hitting version than current Having Matching JL audio slash 250.1 amp for $125 Located in northern california. Prefer Local pick up
  2. maxtdi

Ed's tails Cherry Red

non Fog. Located in california. PM/email for details $250
  3. maxtdi

Ed's black HID headlights.

I have a pair of HIDs complete with 55w HID bulbs for sale. No they are not LIKE NEW. They have no moisture issues etc, but they do have some clear coat pealing issues. Parting out out the car this is a cheap update for you... $250. Pickup available in Norcal
  4. maxtdi

RNS 510 Version C

$550. Works flawlessly Version C. LED backlight
  5. maxtdi

(Nor-Cal) Parting out my TDI. (LEDs,RNS510,Stealthbox,VAG)

I am looking to sell the stealthbox (the gen before this one that has the bigger SUB) ~$450 LED Tails $200 (Ed's) no missing LEDs RNS510 $550 Version C with the LED backlighting VAG-com $150 I also have a matching JL audio 250.1 amp for $125 including wiring for the sub. Wanted to give local...
  6. maxtdi

HPFP Warranty extension 10 years/120k miles

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :wub: VW extended the warranty on the fuel pump until 10 years 120k miles!! 09-12 Models They need to have the misfuel protector installed Car is...
  7. maxtdi

I'll be attempting to resurrect a Saab Conv advice welcome

So the GFs brilliant dad owns a "fun" car which is a late 90s Saab 9-2 Failvertible... he gave up on it and pretty much wants to get "rid of it" I figured why the hell not I'll give it a go. For the petrols/troys of the world ... it has a stick!! :laugh: So back to the car... around 110k...
  8. maxtdi

Folks with good mechanical experience please chime in.

Car in question 1998 Crown Victoria 347k miles Original engine + transmission Newish T stat (<100k miles) Newish Radiator (<100k miles) Doesn't lose/leak coolant Doesn't lose/leak oil Oem waterpump No misfires etc, idles smoother than my car or most others No check engine lights 1. Problem...
  9. maxtdi

Wiper Blade replacement (all 3)

Hey I am looking for a good source for OEM wiper blades. My OEMs lasted nearly 4 years so given their long life I'd rather stick with OEM parts. Other than the dealer does anyone know where to get these? Also what is the approximate price for all 3?
  10. maxtdi

m4 Dukes of Hazzard

miA5qj5ergM
  11. maxtdi

2016 Volt...

Looks like a damn civic :yikes:
  12. maxtdi

Diesel Fuel Prices...

A full dollar more than regular. :yikes: That just blows... absolutely 0 reason to get a TDI at these prices... Anyone know the reason as to why the diesel Prices are propped up so high?
  13. maxtdi

so are we going to start nationwide protests in the recent cop killings ?

Oh wait that's right... The murderer was black... We can't do that ... It was still the white oppressors systems fault. This country has sunk into insanity.
  14. maxtdi

Going to Japan and Thailand for 3 weeks... any hints?

Yes yes... Trannies I get that not interested. That said. Any ideas about night life in Tokyo and Ko samui and Bangkok? Anyone ever been? Let me know if you had any favorite spots :)
  15. maxtdi

To you canadians bitching about our "low" US car prices...

http://www.salon.com/2014/11/19/canadian_couple_will_be_charged_nearly_1_million_in_medical_bills_because_they_gave_birth_in_the_u_s/ Just a canadian couple giving Birth in the us of Anus US healthcare is a bitch... you guys have it good. Not to mention all the other social benefits we have...
  16. maxtdi

2015 Mustangs discounted already

http://www.serramonteford.com/new/Ford/2015-Ford-Mustang-ad88413f0a0a000255f52bd36b8b1969.htm 2k off before even negotiating... crazy this car been around for maybe a month?!
  17. maxtdi

2015 ATS-V revealed.

4 exhaust pipes check... No surprises here.... Doesn't look bad but I haven't seen a listed price.
  18. maxtdi

Can someone explain this particular picture setting to me?

Seems to be a really popular "shot" of some bros putting the bumper over the driveway and making it scrape on the road because car is to low... is this some kind of Street Cred I am missing out on? kthnxbi
  19. maxtdi

Damn Gas is getting "cheap"

Even us folks here in cali are nearly under $3 for regular... Lots of places at around $3.09 here... Cheapest gas in nearly 5 years...
  20. maxtdi

Yay or nay. Cayman that will never happen...

I kinda love and hate it at the same time :laugh: