GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. YeahBuddy

Airlift + AutoPilot V2 Air Ride Kit MK5/MK6/MK7 - $2000

Kit was on a MK6 GTI for a year so under 5k Miles on everything. Air lines are all cut to length for a MK6 Golf/GTI. Cosmetically there is some flaking on the metal parts on the top parts of the kit due to a season of winter but everything works flawlessly and NO leaks. Everything is mounted to...
  2. YeahBuddy

OEM LED Tails (R) $550 Shipped.

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pts/6036532621.html PM me on here or email via craigslist. I take paypal and venmo.
  3. YeahBuddy

For Sale: Genuine Cherry Red LED Tails (MASS)

See post: $525 firm, considering shipping but buyer would have to pay that as well. Not sure how much to ship them I'd have to look into it. http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pts/5799822227.html
  4. YeahBuddy

Golf/GTI MK6 T-Shirts & Hoodies!

Hey Guys, Designed a shirt/hoodie on the site teespring a sweet new t-shirt site where you can upload your own designs and they manage, print & ship your goods! Take a look and order one if you dig it! Theres a minimum order of 5 they need to guarantee before they will print them but I have...
  5. YeahBuddy

TDI Rubber-Wrap "Hulk Green" (Picture Heavy)

Hey all, been inactive for a while A little progress update, finally got the car Rubber-Wrapped again! (Yes, Jay uses Performix brand rubber dip/plasti-dip) Went with a really bright and crazy lime/apple/monster/hulk green. I decided to start a new thread for the green, previous blue thread is...
  6. YeahBuddy

Finally got around to a GTI style exhaust.

Found a friend of a friend at lowell wholesale exhaust who was willing to do a mufflerectomy and Y-pipe fabrication for pretty cheap. ($150) I supplied the GTI valence and magnaflow 4" tips. Pretty straightforward cut and weld but god does it look great. With the tips, valence and labor it was...
  7. YeahBuddy

Watkins Glen Plasti-Dip Removal Vid

Something for your viewing pleasure in case you have never plasti-dipped wheels or removed it yet. Video I made from yesterday - removing dip sWrU_MZaOiA
  8. YeahBuddy

deAutoKey Full LED Kit Review (High Res Photos)

Hey guys, For a while I was rocking the amazon special... Cheap-o blue tinged lights that flickered and some lingered on occasionally. Finally stepped up to a proper interior LED set-up. The guys at deAutoKey really make a great product. I had their LED license plate lights and let's just say I...
  9. YeahBuddy

MK6 TDI LED Project

Hey all, just thought I'd share the products I've purchased for my LED project and show you the results. *Front turn signals are still undecided. Most options seem very dim.. Filmed with an iphone 5 so it's of semi-acceptable quality. Links for products: Turn Signals...
  10. YeahBuddy

Exomount 2: universal car mount

Just a quick and dirty share, picked up the exomount 2 because they claim they stick to nearly everything and it sticks to the one thing I was hoping, the soft trim dash. Black and white colors, got white for the white iphone5. Good relatively cheap solution. Short vid...
  11. YeahBuddy

Which Magnaflow tips? TDI>GTI Conversion

Doing a GTI exhaust conversion on the TDI, narrowed it down to two magnaflow tips. Biggest factor is looks, straight double wall? or slant rolled? Slant looks great with the GTI valence, but I love the look of polished double wall. Slant+double wall is too pricey so I must choose between...
  12. YeahBuddy

Plasti-Dip MK6 TDI By Rubber-Wrap

YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH BUDDEEEHH! Got my car completely custom "wrapped" by Jay in Burlington VT. Light Blue Metallic custom mix. Frosty in low light, and in direct sun quite vibrant. To do this right and clean all the weather stripping must be puled back (including B pillars) and since this was a...
  13. YeahBuddy

Solo Werks S1 Installed

Just got the Solo Werks S1 installed with a buddy, they ride excellent and really increased the cornering ability on the TDI. They don't look half bad either!! Only one decent pic from the lit garage, fronts need to be adjusted so some rake right now but really satisfied. Alignment and a few...
  14. YeahBuddy

Driver Side Axle Popped Out...Help!

Hey everyone, my axle popped out on the drivers side during a coil install. Got both stock struts out and new coils mounted up top. Both axle nuts are still in the axles. tried to avoid dropping the axle it all together but looks like ill have to. Do you remove the axle bolt, all the hub and...
  15. YeahBuddy

Looking for Coilover Install

Anyone here very familiar with installing coilovers on the MK6? Im on a tight budget and just cant pay 300 dollars for installation and have never done it myself. Will drive and supply beer and lend a hand of course.
  16. YeahBuddy

Sick Q7 TDI By Spyder Outerwear

Saw this Q7 TDI at Dicks Sporting Goods in Nashua NH. Notsureifserious
  17. YeahBuddy

TDI $1,000 Budget

SO I've got about a grand to put into the TDI from christmas and birthday. Im considering a couple different routes.. UNITRONIC Stage 1 Tune + DSG Stage 2 Tune. ($1,000) Less than 20 mins away. (I only worry about being under warranty still) Coilovers: + Installation costs. (Maybe less than...
  18. YeahBuddy

Vista Print iPhone 5 case! TDI content

It's here! Quality is very decent considering the cost and its printed directly onto the plastic. You can upload your own photo and add text. http://www.vistaprint.com/iphone-cases.aspx?GP=12%2f4%2f2012+10%3a20%3a22+PM&GPS=2657122786&GNF=0&rd=1
  19. YeahBuddy

Sale: 4 "GOLF" Monster Mats

Feeling out the interest in these "GOLF" Logo monster mats. I would like to sell them and buy TDI monster mats instead. (came with the car) Looking for 55 dollars. Willing to ship, located in Lowell MA.
  20. YeahBuddy

Low cost sideskirts painting ideas?

Anybody have experience with low cost ways to paint exterior parts? I'm buying a reiger lip and skirts on a budget and locally businesses are quoting me around 400 to have all three painted deep black pearl. I'm willing to do this myself however I'm not a pro and don't have the equipment such as...