GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

springs for my wagon

it looks like there is no driver gear springs for my golf wagon. Should i even bother using the regular golf spring with the higher spring rate or just go with eibach. not lookin for a killer drop, something close to dg specs
  2. K

fog light upgrade

I have the stock fog lights on my 2012 wagon and they are pretty much useless. I think they are for decorations. I think they only light up 2 feet in front of the car, how is that suppose to work in a foggy situation? Is there anything else I can put in there? Is there a better lamp? I can...
  3. K

Turning off DRL

I have a new 2012 tdi wagon and I want to disable the DRL but want to be able to turn it on myself. What do I need to do and where can I get it done? Here is what I was thinking, in the off position, no lights on. I'm guessing I would need a euro switch, if I turn it on to one spot, the...
  4. K

Where to buy upgrades?

Picking up my new '12 tdi wagon in a couple of weeks. Where can I get a good price on driver gear springs? What's the going rate? Installation? What about wheels and tires? I've heard of simply tire, tire 123, anyone else? I'm digging the vmr wheels or similar, any recommendations? Where...