GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

OEM led bi xenon retrofit

Still the error light on the instrument cluster persists! The question is if whom ever has done this have you/they touch mess with the adaptor harness in anyway..the one you buy from kufatec or carsystems? Help please...it's getting that bad that i might buy a Ford:p
  2. G

Retrofit led bi xenon headlights.

These were installed originally without the AFS kit. The projector lenses pointed way to the left and the lights at night were poor. The afs kit was bought from Carsystems.pl and this was installed. Working excellent. The problem is that there is a check left hand side light error keeps popping...
  3. G

OEM bi-xenon headlamps

Hi I'm currently going to replace the poor led headlamps which i had installed 3 months ago with the original xenons with the drl. I've purchased these from carsystems.pl has anyone had any dealings with them?
  4. G

Golf gt 140

Hey anybody out there suffering Dual mass flywheel problems? I've got an 11 plate with 7000 miles and boy does it vibrate when you put the foot down when you're doing 70mph. The car has been remapped to 170bhp....dont know whether to go back to 140 or plead ignorance with the dealer!