GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. fasteddy

Mobil 1 0w-40, Mann Filters, Drain Plug - $40 Local

Hey all, Have leftover parts for sale 5 qts M1 0w-40 and Mann oil/air filters with oem drain plug Asking $40 picked up in Jacksonville FL Thanks!
  2. fasteddy

FS : OEM Floor Mats Brand New

Part # 1k1 863011Seun Same as http://www.vwpartsdept.com/OEMParts/volkswagen-157/1/1K1863011SEUN.html In the bag still from 2012 GTI. $80 shipped Thanks!
  3. fasteddy

FS: OEM Coil Packs - 32k miles - cheap

I have 4 OEM 2.0TSI coil packs for sale. Came off my GTI at 32k miles, working just fine. Swapped to R8 coils and got stage 1 at same time. Asking $30 shipped for all. Cheap spares! Message me
  4. fasteddy

VCDS Cable / License for Micro-CAN

Sold! Thank you
  5. fasteddy

Gloss Black B Pillar Exterior Panels - Golf/GTI MK VI

Howdy there, Up for sale are my old gloss black B Pillar panels, with minimal scratches. These came off a 2 door MKVI GTI. They have a slight cloudy appearance toward the bottom, tried to photograph it to show. This is only on the bottom of the pieces where it meets the rubber door trim. Third...
  6. fasteddy

Worlds First 2014 S class crash reported

85 golf I think you woke up on the wrong side of the bed bruddah...!!
  7. fasteddy

2013 Civic SI Coupe Review

Merkle, you didnt feel like a giant inside of the Civic? I'm just 6' tall and there was only an inch of room above my head in the Si. A two finger gap, seat height all the way down. Cause of this, I also felt like the door panels were so low... I felt exposed, if that makes sense.
  8. fasteddy

MKVI GTI shift knob/boot/trim

SOLD
  9. fasteddy

DV Leaking Oil

19k miles on a 2012. Mfg date 09/2011. Change oil every 5k. Rev 'C' Diverter valve. I'm hoping this is just a simple warranty replacement of the DV?
  10. fasteddy

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

Yo quiero P3 mio !
  11. fasteddy

Train Horn Prank

Poor form IMO. Not funny
  12. fasteddy

Off-Topic Chat (#2)

Warranty? But yes I agree... did you do a lot of engine bay cleaning or something? Might be a chemical wearing down material under hood?
  13. fasteddy

Off-Topic Chat (#2)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTUS FLOWER BOMB I got a short shift kit for my GTI. Heading home to install it in 30 min.
  14. fasteddy

Memory Foam mattress users step in.

I can also say that the Costco memory foam is pretty legit. It's very dense, and someone mentioned before that is important. I bought mine in store (small box) and it unfolds to a queen in minutes and it will stay that way. It's a sturdy and robust mattress that wouldn't be easy to "fold" again...