GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. nvturbo

FS: RCD-510 AE w/ AF update --- S O L D

S O L D
  2. nvturbo

AudioSources DS-811 REVIEW w/ pics

Alright folks.....as promised, here is my unbiased review of the Audiosources DS-811. First off, I am not being compensated or obligated to make this review on this particular headunit. Prior to the DS-811, I had the Eonon Android GA5153 for about a month. I no longer have it. That's all I'm...
  3. nvturbo

Bad ROBOT...BAD!!!

Would this be considered a homicide or carelessness? http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/robot-kills-man-at-volkswagen-plant-in-germany/ar-AAcrq3c
  4. nvturbo

FS: Cargo net

Never used, still bundled up. $40 OBO including s/h. PayPal is the only form of payment accepted. *** LOWERED PRICE *** :happyanim:
  5. nvturbo

DIY: Hatch release button

Since the MK6 Golfs (2.5, GTI, R) did not come with an actual hatch release lever OR a push button like other models, I decided to add one. This DIY isn't that complicated but you will have to be careful when working with electronics. I DO NOT LIKE using crimp connectors so soldering all...
  6. nvturbo

Auto Geek -- $Free $hipping COUPON code

If anyone is planning on buying stuff from AutoGeek.net, you can get FREE SHIPPING using the coupon/promo code "AGO". Had to get a Groit's Garage 6" orbital polisher the other day. You're welcome. ;)
  7. nvturbo

CHEAPEST Hard Water Spot Remover (window glass)

While cleaning my car this afternoon, I tried looking for the easiest form/method to remove those pesky hard water spots. Searched on Google and someone mentioned using oven glass top cleaner. Luckily, I had a brand new bottle in the kitchen. Gave it a try and guess what.....WORKS like a...
  8. nvturbo

FS: Eonon GA5153 Android DVD Player ~~~ $300/FREE Shipping*

FS: Eonon GA5153 Android DVD Player ~~~ $300 OBO/FREE Shipping* S O L D. Mods, please delete.
  9. nvturbo

Lettuce discuss tool cabinets/chests

In the market for a rolling tool cabinet/chest under $500. I don't plan to open a garage or anything...just want a nice storage unit for the tools I currently have or will purchase. Pics, prices and where you bought it would be appreciated.
  10. nvturbo

online VW parts w/ PART NUMBERS!!!

Stumbled upon this website that sells OEM VW and Audi parts. Unlike others, this one actually gives you the part numbers. Enjoy. www.vwparts2go.com
  11. nvturbo

DIY: Oil dipstick tube replacement

After noticing some oil drips underneath my car, I figured I would get off my lazy ass and find out the cause. Oil seemed to accumulate around the area where the dipstick tube enters the top of the oil pan. Even after cleaning area out, it leaks every now and then. It would have been cheaper...
  12. nvturbo

vwpartsvortex

After searching around for "discounted" Genuine VW replacement parts, I stumbled upon this website. They are the online store of Burlington Volkswagen in Burlington, New Jersey. I was trying to get the parts I needed from a local VW online shop but their prices was pretty much the same as...
  13. nvturbo

Hitachi MAF0051 --- Mass Air Flow Sensor

In case anyone is in need of a replacement MAF sensor, the Hitachi MAF0051 is the direct replacement for 2.0TSI engines. It is at least 1/2 the price of VW dealership or other online stores. And of course, it IS THE SAME EXACT unit. The VW part numbers along with the VW and Audi "OOOO" are...
  14. nvturbo

FS - GTI stock/factory CBE -- NC local

If anyone is looking for a stock GTI dual exhaust CBE, I'm getting rid of mine. $75 OBO.......PICK-UP only. Sorry, no shipping or meet-up. I don't have any means of transporting it. PM or text me. ERIC (704) 661-3122
  15. nvturbo

Centric ROTORS....

Hey everyone. I just purchased a complete set of Stop-Tech brake pads and rotors for my car and figured I would be able to help folks out with some part numbers. The ones I bought were "125.33098" (fronts) and "125.33131" (rears). If you want the other models Centric makes, they are as...
  16. nvturbo

complete (true) FMIC kit for under $450....

Hopefully this is not a repost but the pricing looks tempting. It comes with EVERYTHING you need for the installation. Even though it does say MK5 GTI, it will FIT MK6 GTI's. Yes, I am fully aware you can get a SPM, APR, Neuspeed, etc but definitely not for UNDER $450 SHIPPED...
  17. nvturbo

car audio setup (non-VW)

**** Even though this doesn't actually pertain to VWs, I thought I would share with you follks of what I have done over the weekend **** A good friend of mine asked me to redo the audio system in his 2007 Honda Accord 2dr coupe. Like most folks, he had the average "universal" sub box in the...
  18. nvturbo

C'MON SON thread

I searched but didn't see any similar thread. Basically, if you see some ad listing (eBay, Craigslist, etc.) that is flat out OUTRAGEOUS, share it with everyone here. It doesn't have to pertain specifically with VW Golf MK6s so pretty much anything goes. Please refrain from posting anything...
  19. nvturbo

DUB FelgenWerks wheels.....

Searched but didn't find any results. Anyone on here with these wheels? I've checked their FB page and there are several pics of them on VWs. Yes, they are reps. 18"x8.5" 5x112~5x100 et40 pattern
  20. nvturbo

BAD eBay sellers....

Just out of curiousity, what's the deal with eBay's member ratings? A few years back, I bought a used car amp from this seller and gave him a negative feedback because the POS amp started to smoke and died 5 minutes after I installed it. Other than myself, he had several negative feedbacks...