GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 502fasthatch

Mk6 GTG for SOWO

Same place as always. https://www.facebook.com/events/555856424556926/
  2. 502fasthatch

Having a hard time contacting SPM and locating a part.

So i have the SPM pendulum mount and i need replacement bushings. Can someone point me in the right direction i know they all look similar can i use other bushibgs with te dogbone. Heres the link yo what i have. I need the red bushings mine are all torn...
  3. 502fasthatch

Is this rear main seal or my dsg leaking.

Noticed this before i pulled the engine i have the head off right now i was tolf it could be my rear main seal. What you guys think.
  4. 502fasthatch

Remove the oil baffle plate im stuck having to fix everything.

So some of you may know my story but i will cut it as short as i can. The baffleplate below the oil cap broke loose of the valve cover and fell into the head causing a misfire in cylinder 1 and vwoa is denying warranty saying a outside influence caused the damage. For over a month before the...
  5. 502fasthatch

Vwoa gives me no choice but to rebuild my engine.

So some of you may know my story but i will cut it as short as i can. The baffleplate below the oil cap broke loose of the valve cover and fell into the head causing a misfire in cylinder 1 and vwoa is denying warranty saying a outside influence caused the damage. For over a month before the...
  6. 502fasthatch

Oil Baffle has fallen into my head supposedly!!

So guys I've had these misfire issues and I replaced everything to try and diagnose the issue but nothing was fixing the misfire code p0301. It's been at the dealer for 2 weeks now and they have been trying to diagnose the issue and they have came to the conclusion the baffle has fell into the...
  7. 502fasthatch

I'm so done with this car it's not funny.

So everyone I had p0301 code awhile back and I noticed a coil pack popped up so I pressed it down and cleared my code. Well it came back. So I put a new coil pack and sparkplug's in and it still came back. I took it to the dealer they say fuel injector and won't fix it so today I replaced the...
  8. 502fasthatch

What is going on? I've done everything.

So everyone I had p0301 code awhile back and I noticed a coil pack popped up so I pressed it down and cleared my code. Well it came back. So I put a new coil pack and sparkplug's in and it still came back. I took it to the dealer they say fuel injector and won't fix it so today I replaced the...
  9. 502fasthatch

help... p0301 and epc on cold start

So it all started the other day when I realized one of my coil packs were popped up and I had a cel. It read p0301 and looked in the bay and seen the far left pack was popped up. I reset the case with my p3 gauge and went on my way. Since then the cel light has came back a few times and I check...
  10. 502fasthatch

Dsg Burnout question???

So today I was playing around and launching my car from a stop to see if I could do a few burnouts and I was able to spin them through 3rd gear. I was talking to my buddy about LSD transmissions and he told me I shouldn't be able to break both wheels loose and pull a 2 wheel burnout but I did...
  11. 502fasthatch

Need Help FK Konigsport Issue!

So the past few days I've been hearing a chunking noise as I've went over small bumps or dips in the road and today I lifted it up to find the shaft that goes into the body of the front co ilover is moving and clunking around when I push on the shock body. I've only owned these for a year and...
  12. 502fasthatch

DSG Grinding Curb Damage

So i accidentaly went up on the curb the other night and when i looked under the car i noticed 2 of the little wind diverters or heat sync fins were missing like i chipped them off. My question is should i be worried about? Theres no difference in the way it perfroms or anything and i went in...
  13. 502fasthatch

Who is going to SOWO?

So just wondering how many of you guys ares going to the SOWO in 2 weeks. I thought maybe we could have a gtg or something. Im staying in the Unicoi Campground and will be trying to meet and greet people while im down there. For those of you that dont know about Sowo check the link out...
  14. 502fasthatch

Roof Rack for Kayaks

So me and my girlfriend are wanting to pick up a new hobby and were wanting to get 2 kayaks. My issue is i have never had a roof rack and know nothing about them. Can i put 2 kayaks on top of my car and is there accessories for mounting them on our roof? If anyone has any pictures or recommends...
  15. 502fasthatch

2012 GTI Drain Plug Question

So ive been reading on here that 2012 gti's have a different drain plug then others. My question is ive never changed my oil before and i was wondering if i should buy a new or different plug then th one it has now. Ive heard switching to the hex style bolt instead of the allen head bolt would...
  16. 502fasthatch

FK Konigsport Coilover Issue..

So ive lowered all my coilovers down to the bottom but for some reason the passenger rear is lower then my driver rear. Any reason it is like this ? I figured if i bottomed all them out they would all be equally level ? Thanks for any suggestions or ideas of what could be wrong.
  17. 502fasthatch

Will my new wheels hit my calipers?

So i just ordered a set of Klutch SL14 18x8.5 42et and ive been reading around and other cars are having issues with them rubbing the calipers will i have this issue ? If so im guessing im going to need spacers?
  18. 502fasthatch

Anyone Interested in Blank button stickers.

I know of a guy locally and he is going to make me some if anyone is interested let me know? Somthing like these right here for an example. Im sure you could get whatever you wanted.
  19. 502fasthatch

Anyone in Kentucky?

I only know of a few members on here thats local just seeing if anyone else that has a mk6 is close by. I am also wanting to find a few people that want to make some videos with my gopro hero3 and take some photos.
  20. 502fasthatch

Need help on deciding on Wheels.

Ok guys so i have come down to a few different choices here and i wanted some input on which were the best option for me .