GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. trigger_storey

DIY: deAutoKey leather red stitch shift boot

Here is the link to the item I am reviewing. http://www.deautokey.com/product/red-stitch-shift-boot-cover-matches-interior-leather The leather looked great. The red stitching stands out and matches the oem red stitching on the steering wheel etc. Push on the 8 tabs underneath to release the...
  2. trigger_storey

Max camber and stretched tires yo!

Skip to 0:35 nGu8FPRDiSk
  3. trigger_storey

Ridiculously clean MK2 golf for sale...

Just thought I would share....for someone looking for one this is a great find. http://huntsville.craigslist.org/cto/3367710331.html
  4. trigger_storey

Latest project...

Buddy of mine wanted me to cut his frame on his HD 48 and bob his rear fender. Been working on it all day. It's getting there. Beginning of the day. Test fit the rear fender and decided I was gonna remove some tabs and drop the fender down another 3 inches, and re drill mounting tabs.
  5. trigger_storey

FS: 2012 GTI Stock suspension w/ 750 miles!!

I have my stock suspension up for sale. I was gonna hold onto it but it's just taking up space in my garage. This setup only has 750 miles give or take a few miles because I got my coilovers put on. They have been in the box ever since. I'm looking to get $100 for them and you pay for shipping...
  6. trigger_storey

Yes, another which wheel thread...?

LM Reps 18x8 +40 all around SL500 wheels 18x8.5 +35 front 18x9.5 +40 rear Mercedes Fat Fives 18x8.5 +43 all around
  7. trigger_storey

Traded detroits for denvers and cash

I traded my detroit's for a set of denver's and tires today plus $500. One step closer to being able to afford my new wheels. Not a bad deal.
  8. trigger_storey

Anyone running Zolder or zolder reps?

Looking to find anyone who has good pictures running oem Zolder or zolder reps. Preferably lowered pics. Thanks
  9. trigger_storey

Modified shifter shaft

I love just about everything about my Gti, especially after coming from a couple cars in the last few years that I didn't care for that much. One thing I can't stand however is the stock shifter. I don't know if it's just the height or what, but I didn't like it the first time I drove the car. I...
  10. trigger_storey

I got shot...

So a buddy of mine just got a new pistol. He was gonna take a safety class Wednesday so I figured I would give him a short little class on how to assemble and disassemble it so he wouldnt walk in there looking dumb. So I have him practicing and I go to lock up some things im my gun case. While...
  11. trigger_storey

Cleaned up engine bay a bit...

Got bored last weekend so decided this weekend to take off the intake manifold, and all accessories on the valve cover. I then sanded it all down and sprayed it with 5 coats of high heat metallic engine enamel. I waited for it the cure and then "baked" it using my heat gun before putting...
  12. trigger_storey

Painted radar detector.

Just thought I'd do a little project since I have my detector on a blendmount. See how it came out. Sanded it down, painted and wet sanded. I'm happy with the results.
  13. trigger_storey

Adjustable endlinks?

Anyone purchase aftermarket ones that didn't come with your coilovers. I have the FK streetlines and the shorter ones they provided aren't good enough for how low I am. My sway bar hits my control arms. Not alot, but over big bumps I can hear it. Anyone have a good solution they have used. I was...
  14. trigger_storey

Engine Cover Emblem Size....?

Does anyone know the size of the emblem on the engine cover? Or have a part number for the OEM emblem? Mine got bent up and I finally just pulled it off and would like to replace it. I have measured it and came out with 44mm which would put it right around the steering wheel badge and mk4...
  15. trigger_storey

Looking for VAGCOM near Louisville/Elizabethtown KY

Anyone have VAGCOM near Louisville Area or close to it? Southern Indiana or Kentucky? Hit me up if you do. Update: Currently in Afghanistan but coming home next week. I'm going to be ordering this when I get back so if anyone is interested in having anything done just let me know. I'm still new...
  16. trigger_storey

New CW 2012 GTI

Just traded in my 2010 Altima Coupe 3.5 SR in this morning on a 2012 Gti. Its CW, 2dr, 6 speed. This isn't my first Gti. I previously had a 2003 gti vr6. This is my first turbo car however. Ive put about 120 miles on it and so far love it. I live in Elizabethtown, KY. Orignally from Pottsville...