GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

New IDF Upper Control Arms....STILL WAITING

Long story short I ordered the new revision of the IDF Upper Control Arms through Open Road Tuning. No issues with them whatsoever so let's remove them from the equation. As everyone knows IDF has been pushing back their ship date further and further. It's been well over a month since I ordered...
  2. D

Water Pump Recall Question

So I know the recall is floating around. I have a 13 autobahn CCTA and didn't find a recall based off vin on vw's site. Mine literally just took a shit on me.... Am I flat out of luck or what....
  3. D

FS: Adapters, Wobble Bolts, and Extended Lug Bolts

I have a pair of 15mm or 19mm (can't remember...I'll measure when I get the chance) adapters 5x112 to 5x114.3 with all the bolts. 10 ECS Tuning Wobble Bolts 10 Extended Lug Bolts I ended up with these parts on a partial trade. No need for them. Everything shows signs of use, but are all in...
  4. D

Downpipe Fitment Question.

Have any of you ever had a problem with scraping your downpipe? I picked up a new off brand downpipe from my local shop cause he gave me sweet deal on for the downpipe and installation. Ever since I've had it on I scrape it and I've broken 3 v band clamps cause it hangs so damn low. Are all...
  5. D

Volk Racing Evo III 18x9/10

FS: Volk Racing Evo III (2-Piece) Front | 18x9 et44 Rear | 18x10 et44 All wheels are 5x114.3 and I believe 4x114.3 (could be 4x100). This is a discontinued wheel. All 4 wheels have no cracks or bends. It has normal wear and tear and could use a good polish. I have all 4 center caps. Center...
  6. D

Car runs like shit, but no CEL.

Recently tuned Unitronic stage 2. I already had the intake manifold replaced once under warranty and now I'm out of my power train. Also had spark plugs/coilpacks replaced while getting a carbon cleaning several miles ago. Car feels like it's running in limp mode, but no CEL. The exhaust smell...
  7. D

Unitronic Stage 2 vs 370z

Ran into a buddy on the way home. 370 is slammed and has Work wheels and I believe he some sort of exhaust. Can't say for sure since I'm straight piped and couldn't hear his car haha. Definitely was closer than i expected. Most stage 2 videos vs 370's we get walked, but he was barely creeping...
  8. D

Subframe damage??

Long story short, I was driving in construction at night and they had a nice little dip in the road followed by an immediate incline. I bottomed out HARD with a passenger in the car. All seemed fine, but when I got to his house to drop him off on an incline the clutch starts to have this...
  9. D

FS/FT: K&N Typhoon intake

8K miles on it. Intake is off the car and ready to ship/pick up. PM me for more details/pics. David
  10. D

K&N Typhoon Intake

It's got about 8K miles on if. Got everything you need for 2009-2014 GTI's and the Audi A3 as well. Has original box with the CBFA breather filter tube too. Asking $225 obo plus shipping. It's already off the car. PM me with questions! David
  11. D

FS/FT: OEM Karthoum 18x8

I have a set of the OEM Karthoum wheels 18x8 et52? (correct me if I'm wrong). Wheels are currently off the car. 3 tires are good and one has a leak in it (I have a tire with low tread/camber wear that I can mount if needed in to trade). The wheels have small blemishes on them and light curbing...
  12. D

RIP in Houston

http://www.khou.com/news/local/FM-1960-closed-in-both-directions-fatal-crash-early-Friday-244192781.html Anyone know the guy? I just saw this on my Facebook news feed... :(
  13. D

License Plate Holder

So I take off my license plate holder bracket and find the 5 holes (3 from the bracket and 2 from the plate...also the car had them on when I went to go to the dealership). No big deal right? Aside from the holes in the bumper I looked on the back of the bracket and it's not an OEM part. I'm a...
  14. D

WEKFEST Houston 2013

It's December 15 at the convention center. A group of friends and I are planning to drive down the day before. Anyone on here planning on going? :thumbup: http://www.wekfest.com/texas.html
  15. D

FK Silverline = Not Low??

So I've installed the FK Silverline's with the helper springs in. I understand taking them out will make the fronts lower, but what am I supposed to do about the rears? They still sit fairly high and they're maxed out. I've searched, but all I come across are FS ad's... Here's how she sits now.
  16. D

FEELER: H&R Super Sport Lowering Springs

No longer editing. These are up for grabs. They're already installed and ready to swap out with your OEM suspension. They have 11k miles on them. I got them used and only had them on for a month before picking up coil overs haha. $175 OBO + Shipping. They're dirty, but will be cleaned before...
  17. D

Verdict Motorsports Shifter Bracket Bushing Review

We all know how the shifter feels from the factory so I'll skip that part. I saw another thread on shifter bushings and came across the Verdict Motorsport bushings. I figured it wouldn't be necessary to pay more metal bushings. They're no different from company to company and serve the same...
  18. D

(1) Magnaflow Catback Tip

I have acquired one of the tips from the magnaflow catback for the mk6. It's the portion on the left side after the y-pipe split all the way to the tip. I have emailed magnaflow and tried to see if they could possibly have another tip laying around or just fabricate me a matching tip, but their...
  19. D

Feeler FT/WTB Magnaflow Catback exhaust tip.

I acquired a magnaflow resonated exhaust tip and pipe after the Y-pipe from the catback system. I was wondering if anyone had another one laying around or would like to purchase mine. I've contacted magnaflow and they said it was a "fluke" that a catback came with three tips. Trying to use the...
  20. D

Minor Accident: Need Insurance/Legal Advice

Last night I was at a stop light and was rear ended. I get out of the car too look at it, but her car was up against mine so I moved it forward and she left her car in drive and rear ended me AGAIN. What bullshit. Anyways the damage isn't that bad at all. It's just a couple of black scratches...