GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. hvltg

How To Stance Your Car For Super Cheap

came across this youtube jewel... https://youtu.be/Ki9FGOe_LBc
  2. hvltg

Control Contact Sport AS?

Looking for new tires this week.. stopped over at discout tire this morning. sales guy mentions DWS replacements, Sport AS. any feedback on these yet? worth the extra 15 bucks over DSW? Thanks
  3. hvltg

How Volkswagen Will Rule The World

cool article I came across from last year.. http://www.forbes.com/sites/joannmuller/2013/04/17/volkswagens-mission-to-dominate-global-auto-industry-gets-noticeably-harder/
  4. hvltg

anyone using LED fogs?

Just wondwering if anyone is using LED fogs? Been on the fence about going with the HID set up... I came across the LED bulbs, kinda pricey but I wanted to see if any members are using them. Currently have the yellow piaa set up. Would like to maybe replace that with the a yellow led if all...
  5. hvltg

autobarn mount prospect

Getting my 30k service done... So far so good, this one is still covered and on the house! Sitting here bored looking at the st coils hanging in their parts store.. Hope the car is done soon, I don't wanna leave here few inches lower. I'm supposed to buy presents.
  6. hvltg

messing around with plastidip

had some free time to play in the garage this weekend so i picked up a can of plastidip. been working on this "fixie on a budget" bike... got about 150 bucks into it, but as you see it was looking like a clown bike for a while from all the random parts. very suprised how easy the plastidip...
  7. hvltg

chicken shit traffic tickets

APR Stage 1 & the intake are so much fun that i got my first speeding ticket on the way in to work this morning. :D going 45 on a 25.. the cop was hiding on one one the side streets behind some bushes. no way to see him unless i was heading in the other direction. this is what i call a chiken...
  8. hvltg

suprise after work.. car completely dead..?

Driving to work this morning without any issues or check engine lights on.. car driving better then ever with the recent stage 1 tune. Get to work, park the car, roll up windows, get out... walking away i hit the atomatic lock on remote... i didnt hear the annoying beep when the car locks. was...
  9. hvltg

officially stage 1

It's been 4 months since I got the car and now I finally joined the APR stage 1club on Saturday! First impressions: :happyanim: Actually I was in shock, where was all this power hiding?! Not gonna make this long, feel like its all been said. The car just pulls... feel a ton of power behind...
  10. hvltg

self leveling headlight question

just realized that after i turned my daytime running lights off & installed the euro switch, my self leveling headlights stop making the passes when you first turn them on. is this comon? thanks for your feedback!
  11. hvltg

10" Cervin Vega w/box

Brand new, just sat in garage for few years... I belive this sub is 500W... huge magnet. local pick up only plase. 80 bucks
  12. hvltg

stick on paddle shifter extensions

brand new... these are the ebay ones from china. changed my mind after i got them and it was too late to cancel order.. 40 bucks shipped or 35 for local pickup.
  13. hvltg

vintage VW's

DROOLING OVER SOME OF THESE MICRO BUSES.. http://www.oldbug.com/sales.htm WOULD LOVE TO GET MY HANDS ON ONE OF THESE SOME DAY!
  14. hvltg

foam gun help

bought the gilmour75QGFMR foam gun along with maxi-suds II... been using it for the past month and it works awesome! the only thing is, the foam is a little runny. totaly fine with it till i came across some videos where the whole car is covered in nice thick foam. is my mixture wrong? do i...
  15. hvltg

oem front lip spoiler

quick question guys, does the oem front lip spoiler match the rear valance? not a fan of painted ones or carbon... are they made from the same material & color right out of the box? would like those to match if i grab one. Thanks!
  16. hvltg

second opinion please

so bought the car used & it had front plates on to my dislike... once home, took the front plate bracket off and my jaw dropped! was only expecting 2 holes to deal with, but this wasn't the case. 5 F_____G holes! :mad0259: its not in the budged for me to shave the bumber so i decided to get...
  17. hvltg

LED Tail Lights

Waiting for these to come in from ECS sometime next month... intoflatlines (Kevin) will do the coding for me... question i have is, will they work when i swap them out & just throw a bulb out error? or will they not turn on untill coded? gonna meet Kevin & last thing i need is someone rear...
  18. hvltg

Any Joe Rogan/deathsquad podcast listeners?

whats everyone listening to? here is what's in my circulation... Joe Rogan Experiance Deathsquad The Champs WTF Mohr Stories Your mom's house Ari Shaffirs skeptic tank Beauty & tha Beast
  19. hvltg

Bike Rack

Hey guys, Had Thule bike/ski/kayak set up on all my cars... getting ready to purchase another rack. (my old thule load bars are in bad shape). Just waned to see what you guys have on your cars. Pics would be great. thule, yakima, rocky mounts?... wanna see what would have the smallest foot...
  20. hvltg

Candy White color matched side markers

Just wanted to throw some pictures up for anyone thinking about getting this done. Was going back & forth between clear/smoked/color matched & now could not be happier getting them done painted.... johnftc5 did a great job!! New on this forum, about six months...this will be my first post...