GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Grambles Crossroads (House Building Thread)

In the burbs of dallas there are some great houses for dirt cheap. Love it.
  2. M

Broke trim ring installing aftermarket shift boot

Well, I got my forge knob and deautokey boot today and excitedly began my install. I figured out pretty quickly I did not have the right kind of stapler.... I broke the trim ring the boot staples to:mad0259: So 2 questions.... What kind of offing stapler goes through the plastic without...
  3. M

Clutch went out at 8500 miles....

Well, last night on my way home from work, my shifts were becoming increasingly notchy and difficult.... After about 8 miles, I had to really push the shifter to get it into first and every other gear was requiring more than usual effort. When I stopped, I realized that the car would not go into...
  4. M

Clutch went out at 8500 miles

Well, last night on my way home from work, my shifts were becoming increasingly notchy and difficult.... After about 8 miles, I had to really push the shifter to get it into first and every other gear was requiring more than usual effort. When I stopped, I realized that the car would not go into...
  5. M

What was your last car?

1985 Chevy celebrity- first car. Destroyed it in 6 months. Broke the entire front suspension flying over a road with dips to get airborne (16 years old at the time and stupid as hell.) 1992 Chevy beretta- sweet door handles up in the door pillar- huge piece of crap. Broke down several times and...
  6. M

How big a difference really in sound (intake question)

Thinking about buying the apr carbonio- have an afe pro dry with no silencer in the stock box now. Have an apr stage 1 tune.... I currently hear some pleasant turbo noises, but is the intake going to drastically amplify that? I know power gain is somewhat negligible, but how much? Wondering if I...
  7. M

Flat spot in roof?

The other day at work - I park under a metal awning type covered spot- I noticed what looked like a flat spot from some angles, and a dent in front of the so called flat spot from others at the driver side rear corner of my sunroof. Nothing had hit my car, fallen on it, etc that I know of. I...
  8. M

Denvers on a 2010 jet sportwagen?

They'll fit, right? 5x112 w 51 offset.
  9. M

Grate in the airbox....

So I searched on this an it seems the consensus is removal of the air grate is fine, and may help a little bit with a drop in panel?
  10. M

Resonator delete or suitcase delete, which one?

Okay- I have read threads on deleting the resonator, I have read threads on deleting the suitcase, I have read threads on deleting both.... For a touch more stock sound, which is better- just the suitcase or just the resonator? I had a Honda s2000 I deleted the resonator on and could tell no...