GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MMM.PWR

Suggestions on how to remove scuff

Not sure how it got there. Was probably there when I bought the car (new) Any suggestions on what I can use (by hand) to remove this scuff. Thanks!
  2. MMM.PWR

FS: WHISPBAR ROOF RACK (4 DOOR) *SOCAL*

FS: WHISPBAR ROOF RACK (4 DOOR) *SOCAL* [sold] SOLD No longer have my GTI so no need for it. It's an awesome aero rack from Yakima. Pictures of the Whispbar Rack w/ fitting kit (4 door). Pictures show where the previous bike rack was mounted. these matching scuffs (front and back) can be...
  3. MMM.PWR

FS: Modshack Intake KLII edition SoCal

**SOLD** GTI is gone, so no need for the intake anymore. You may want to clean the filter. It has about ~15k highway miles. Intake itself is in great condition. Klii's matching vinyl is intact. I have members here who can vouch for me. $180 local pick up or you pay for shipping. I understand...
  4. MMM.PWR

FS: WEATHERTECH WIND DEFLECTORS (4 DOOR) *SOCAL*

FS: WEATHERTECH WIND DEFLECTORS + WHISPBAR RACK (4 DOOR) *SOCAL* Used for maybe a week. No longer need them as I no longer have the car. New condition, came with some scuffs from factory (rubbing against box?) but not noticeable since they are the TINTED ones. $70 local pick up / meet. I will...
  5. MMM.PWR

Need OEM airbox in San Diego

Nevermind this :) Anyone have a stock airbox in SD? I currently have a modshack. Pretty sure it won't pass the smog test. Thanks! --- Nevermind!
  6. MMM.PWR

**COCONUT RUN** Game

So I remember playing this game YEARS ago. I had great fun back then. Unfortunately it had been taken down and now it's back. Not sure how long it's been back but what matters is that we can play this awesome game again. Link to the game...
  7. MMM.PWR

This isn't your Father's Volkswagen.

Wasn't sure where to post this, but thought it was funny enough to share. From local craigslist: http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/cto/3567295146.html Quotes:
  8. MMM.PWR

VCDS gauge sweep on 2013

I've tried adding it to several cars but I don't even see the option in the 2013s. Is this common knowledge? Anybody else tried?
  9. MMM.PWR

Fog light HID return wire position

I could only line up the H8 bulbs with the return wire sideways. Is this ok? I've heard they should face down. This is the USP kit. If anyone else has experience with fog HIDs and especially the USP kit let me know if you were able to get the return wire facing down. Thanks
  10. MMM.PWR

Rolling + Sunset = CW Shoot

Met up with Bino and Arcboy today for some pics and Chipotle ;) Bino SID_0007 by Sircrowley, on Flickr SID_0010 by Sircrowley, on Flickr SID_0018 by Sircrowley, on Flickr Arcboy SID_0026 by Sircrowley, on Flickr SID_0036 by Sircrowley, on Flickr SID_0040 by Sircrowley, on Flickr...
  11. MMM.PWR

WTB: CW GTI front markers

Thanks
  12. MMM.PWR

Alright, who knows a good body shop in Miami?

Want to get some color matching done. Obviously needs to be a quality place at decent prices. If I can't find someone local then I'll have to use John in NJ.
  13. MMM.PWR

Plugging iPad into MDI

Anybody charge their iPad with the MDI? Wondering if it charges fast enough versus buying a dedicated cigarette lighter charger.
  14. MMM.PWR

powering up rcd-310 outside the car.

I left a cd in the radio after upgrading. I'd rather not have to take new one out and plug this one back in. It's a $12 cd. Has anyone been able to do this?
  15. MMM.PWR

How loud is your AC

So recently I have noticed the center vents are pretty noisy (to me) when at 2+ on the dial. Is it just me? Am I being too picky? It's bad enough I get some rattles when the car is pretty warm inside on slightly bumpy roads.
  16. MMM.PWR

FS: APR Carbonio stage 1 + 2 [sold]

I'm selling my brand new intake. We installed it friday - it has a little over 100 miles on it. I prefer to not have to part it out. Looking for $430 shipped or local pick up in South FL. Stage 1: $299 Stage 2: $199 So I think $70 off MSRP for a practically new intake is not a bad deal...
  17. MMM.PWR

FS: 2012 RCD-310 *$125 OBO*

$125 OBO plus shipping. Pulled it off my 2012 with 5k miles. New condition. This radio has Bluetooth + Sirius. Black background. Not blue. Thanks
  18. MMM.PWR

To tape or not to tape

Going on a road trip this weekend, I bought some tape to cover up the front of the car and help with small chips / bugs. I've done this in the past with previous cars but used BLUE 3M tape. I bought some green the other day only to find out it has more adhesive than the blue and may leave...
  19. MMM.PWR

Cleaning cloth seats

I searched, didn't really find anything helpful other than steam. Any products I can buy locally / online to keep the seats looking nice and *black* and not grey as I've seen in other cars? I've had the car ~4 months now and have yet to properly clean the seats other than vacuuming. Thanks
  20. MMM.PWR

Thinking of taking some pics. Maybe a group pic? (Miami / SE FL)

[Post Free Sat Date] Thinking of taking some pics. Maybe a group pic? (Miami / SE FL) Post what Saturday you are free I'm sure we have some people here that can take good pictures (with DSLRs, not P&S). I will take some myself. And maybe Andy[Lai] can join in as well.. One thing: CW only...