GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Slightly OT - Looking for competent Nissan (Infinti) auto mechanic

Been searching around for awhile looking for a competent Indy mechanic for my girlfriends 2008 g35x. She's been getting it dealer serviced since new, but i'm sick of the high costs. Does anyone know of a good indy shop either in Central Mass or Northern Rhode Island? Input is appreciated...
  2. J

Body Shop/Touch up guy in Central Mass

Hi all, Looking for a body shop or a good touch up guy. Preferably in the Central Mass (Charlton Area would be best) Got a small scratch/gouge on the hatch (garage door mishap) I might want to get fixed properly if I can't adequately touch it up myself. It can also be in the Needham/Westwood...
  3. J

Oil Leak

So last night I discovered a 'puddle' of oil under my car. Looked under the car from the front, the oil pan looked a little wet, buddy felt the back of the pan around where the drain plug is, and it was more or less soaked. Felt above the oil pan for any drips from up top, nothing that we...
  4. J

Banchwerks Today 4/24/13

Anyone here have their car at Banchwerks getting an APR turboback put on? Looks good! TR mk6 with detroits.
  5. J

Techtonics Dual Cat Downpipe

Anyone Running this set up with Stage 2? (If its even possible, the 'OE' designation on the website doesn't bring much hope.) I've done some research and it seems like it's almost not used anywhere. Found a few threads here and there for the single cat configuration, etc. I realize with a 2.5...