GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. fcbayern8

2013 Volkswagen GTI Driver’s Edition

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: thiss
  2. fcbayern8

iPhone Case

Looks really nice! What website are you using to get the case?
  3. fcbayern8

The NHL lockout is over!

Lets go Blueshirts!!!!!
  4. fcbayern8

Just like to share it

:lol:
  5. fcbayern8

Is This Real Life?

Group buy?
  6. fcbayern8

Presidential/Political Discussion Thread

I think are "we" better off isnt the right way of looking at it, because everyone is going to have their own opinion. Some people are doing much better than 4 years ago, some arent, and some are doing worse. I dont think that just because you arent doing better than 4 years ago that Obama is...
  7. fcbayern8

Presidential/Political Discussion Thread

There should be a "Obama because Romney is just that bad" option.
  8. fcbayern8

NFL Thread-trash talk away

G MEN
  9. fcbayern8

anyone else excited about the iPhone 5?

That ^. And you say youre excited about the 5 when youre getting a 4S, shouldnt that mean youre excited about the 4S?
  10. fcbayern8

If you've got $47k...

BMW has lease specials...but at the dealers ive been to, they have one car thats usually on the lease special, which is usually a combo no one wants. Then they try to get you in to a normal priced one (the one you actually want) which is super expensive compared to the "special".
  11. fcbayern8

Next-Gen Volkswagen GTI to Get Performance Pack

The only reason I see the performance pack as stupid is because we already got a performance package...its called a GTI and the golf is the normal one lol
  12. fcbayern8

If you've got $47k...

So a 2012, $53,000 car doesnt even come with a proper head unit? Looks no better than a base GTI....
  13. fcbayern8

Your iPhone 5 Pictures

I ordered mine with a case when I Pre ordered. The black silicone and its perfect. There should be a good amount available. I even saw some websites with nice cases before the phone was even released. Also could someone tell me when there's gonna be app updates that are iPhone 5 friendly, most...
  14. fcbayern8

What sports do you guys play?

Yeah I know where youre coming from....I was born and raised in Munich so thats my team until the death! I personally am not the biggest fan of Robben either, but what can you do...Bayern will be a team to watch this year again!!
  15. fcbayern8

What sports do you guys play?

European Football & Ice Hockey =D
  16. fcbayern8

IPHONE 5 THIS WED. RELEASE! :D

Im so confused. The iphone build quality, its simple yet sophisticated approach, and overall use is better than any droid all of you guys are raving about. NO touch screen in the world is even close to as good. Now how many useful things can your guys awesome droids do that the iphone cant? I...
  17. fcbayern8

"Most people aren't safe to drive over 55"

We wont be able to have high speed highways unless we get driver education for each driver, and make it hard for people to get licenses. It works in Germany, and theres still accidents. Imagine what would happen here.