GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. WAP

BT syncing issue after recent Android update

I have a Motorola Droid Razr M and was recently updated to, I belive, the latest version of Kitkat. As some of you may also have noticed, this was a completely shitty update which improved virtually nothing and changed or removed many handy features. I can live with most of these, at least...
  2. WAP

DEAD AC-On the first 70* day of the year!

Hey folks, I posted this yesterday in the electronics/entertainment forum and when it was totally ignored I realized I probably put it in the wrong place. Trying again here... TIA I tried searching on here and Google with, unsurprisingly, not much success. Anyway, yesterday we had our...
  3. WAP

DEAD AC-On the first 70* day of the year!

Hey folks, I tried searching on here and Google with, unsurprisingly, not much success. Anyway, yesterday we had our first 70 degree temps so I hit the AC button and - nothing. Just hot air. Recirc didn't help either. I couldn't hear the compressor kick in or the revs dip, either. Today I...
  4. WAP

Is FAP'S poop winning streak over?

Thanks to Tokyo Griff, I'm throwing this out to y'all. If you've been following NEEK's Poop Thread, you'll know that I recently broke his record of 21 consecutive days of successful pooping. Yesterday was 25/25 for me but, as some (NEEK) have said, my streak ended yesterday because, though I...
  5. WAP

Epileptic ECU

So my ECU had a seizure yesterday. Briefly, I drove into the city and parked on a snowy unplowed street, which, when I pulled out to leave, caused me to spin the front tires a little. Usually this is no big deal but yesterday I heard kind of a mechanical whirring sound almost like gears that...
  6. WAP

Christmas tree-real or fake?

"Tis the season, almost. So, who rocks a real tree? Fake tree? Both? Festivus pole? We do both in the FAP household. Sorry, non-Christians, but I've included a catagory for you, too. Go.
  7. WAP

WAP/FAP's 1000th POST THREAD, OR ANOTHER EXCUSE TO F#$K AROUND IN OT

With tongue firmly in cheek... You read that right! This is my ONE THOUSANDTH POST bishes! It was a lot of hard work, being so unproductive at work, but oh so worth it. :::BALLOONS::: :::CONFETTI::: :::BRASS BAND PLAYING A SOUSA MARCH::: Let...
  8. WAP

Mk7 Production Upgrade

I came across this article in an industry publication about the upgrades to VW's production facility for teh Mk7 and thought it might be of some interest to any manufacturing/production geeks out there. Enjoy http://www.metalformingmagazine.com/magazine/article.asp?iid=97&aid=7999
  9. WAP

LONG road trip-observations and greetings

Hello, I've lurked here a while and posted a bit but never officially introduced myself. I've been waiting for something interesting to say and it's taken a while because, frankly, I' not that interesting a guy. :lol: Anyway, I just came back last night from a 9 day road trip from the Chicago...
  10. WAP

DSG MPG - D vs M

Any other DSGers notice a difference in milage between driving in D vs M mode? I seem to be getting slightly better mileage in M, both as indicated on the MFD and the mileage driven/gallons pumped method. Not huge, but noticable, and consistant over several tankfulls. Just wondering what...