GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ShrekSquatch

Misc Mk6 parts for sale (Atlanta)

Have a few things left over from the GTI that I never got around to selling... Will ship, but at your cost. Front/Rear Weathertech floorliner mats, black, round clips. $100 Rear console cupholder (replaces little pocket on back of center console, Chinese). $10 Euro switch (Chinese). $10...
  2. ShrekSquatch

New never installed GFB DV+

SOLD
  3. ShrekSquatch

Crap, think my HPFP just went...

Getting out of work this morning, turned the key and the GTI didn't start up. What the what? Tried again, and it started up, but idle was weird (something like 1k, down to 400, up to 500, then it repeated one more time). I was just about to turn it off and the idle normalized, and the CEL went...
  4. ShrekSquatch

FS: EONON GM5153 8" Hesd Unit w/ Nav and Screen Mirroring

!!! SOLD !!!
  5. ShrekSquatch

VCDS Mobile info released - bummer...

So I have been anticipating VCDS Mobile for a while now, and signed up for news. Yesterday I receive this email: ______________________ The HEX-NET WiFi interface will be available for sale in the US on Monday, February 10, 2014. *There will be two versions of the product: * An Enthusiast...
  6. ShrekSquatch

FS: 18" Detroits (2012) SPLITTING UP in Atlanta

No longer available...
  7. ShrekSquatch

I am grumpy, and am going to rant for a moment, and may swear.

Warning - you may want to skip reading this, because I just re-read it and it annoyed me, so I can only imagine how you are going to feel if you read it. You have been warned. So almost exactly a month ago I get rear-ended (the car, that is). Shit, I proclaim. Minor damage, enough to where...
  8. ShrekSquatch

P3 Vent Boost Gauge P3Cars $340 shipped

SOLD SOLD SOLD A couple of months ago I bought a P3 gauge with vent pretty much on a whim. I usually way overthink purchases, but it was a good price and my buddy had just gotten one, so I just had to get one too. Well, fast forward a month or so and I realize it's a waste of money for me. It's...
  9. ShrekSquatch

Good local deal on APR intercooler

Hey guys, I just got a really good deal on a brand new in box apr downpipe from a guy who is down on his luck. I met him and all is good, not stolen or otherwise (obviously) shady, just needs cash. He also has an APR intercooler in the box, never installed, he will sell at a loss. Probably not...
  10. ShrekSquatch

North of Atlanta, better A/S or summers?

Bottom line, I want to reduce wheel spin when taking off. I'll be going Stage 1 shortly, and currently have Detroits with stock Pirelli P Zero Nero tires. I'm happy with everyday performance, except for when I punch it to get going, spin spin spin. I am willing to upgrade the tires (and...
  11. ShrekSquatch

North Atlanta meet 1/12/2013 in Alpharetta

I know this belongs in the Southeast forum, but I was hoping for a bit of exposure in this heavily populated area before it gets moved. A lot of ATL folk may not check the SouthEast forum very often... Anyway, 6pm on Saturday 1/12 at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Alpharetta. At this point it...
  12. ShrekSquatch

APR Stage 1, CEL after switching programs?

Got a buddy who is RIGHT NOW test driving and debating buying a 2012 GTI that has an APR Stage 1 tune (via VW dealer CPO). Everything was awesome according to him when running under stock mode, but they switched to 91 OCT mode and tried again, and they got a CEL. I told him to tell them to...
  13. ShrekSquatch

Trying to get a North Atlanta meet together...

If you're in/around Atlanta and interested in a meet this weekend go check out the SouthEast regional forum. There was initially a lot of interest in having a North Atlanta area meet, but it has died off pretty drastically. Hoping it's just because people don't go in there. So if you're...
  14. ShrekSquatch

If you're going to F* my car and take off, at least leave a note in the morning...

Damn it. I have had my car about 5 weeks, put about 2k miles on it, and I find this a few days ago... I *think* it happened at the parking garage at work, but it is possible that it happened at the car wash a few days prior and I just didn't notice it. This is the car wash that is adjacent to...
  15. ShrekSquatch

Weird question - Brake pedal from MT on DSG?

Hey all, I have huge feet. That is all. Ok, there's a little more to it. I just got my 2012 GTI with DSG, and my 15-16 EEEE foot is a little tight between the center hump and the brake pedal. It was undoable with the MT, but passable with the DSG. I know I would be a little more comfortable...