GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. MaliciousMK6

SoCal: 2011 VW GTI 6MT Tornado Red 75k mi

Anaheim Hills (92807) Koolaid needs a new home! http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?ownerId=70518757&searchRadius=0&listingId=428957453 2011 Volkswagen GTI 6MT in Tornado Red w/ factory bi-xenon headlights, GPS and signature GTI plaid seats! Great condition...
  2. MaliciousMK6

Official Koolaid Part Out Party!

Well, its time to kick off this party! Most of the parts are still on the car but I would like to see what people are interested in before I start taking them off. Local sales preferred to shipping unless items are small. Again, parts still on the car and I will update the posting with pictures...
  3. MaliciousMK6

Koolaid Part Out Soon! (11' TR GTI 6MT)

Official partout moved here! http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2425421#post2425421 Moderators Please Close
  4. MaliciousMK6

Bot SPAM threads getting out of hand

Whats up with the recent flood of bot spam? I have been here for a while and they mostly crop up late at night with 3-4 threads but now it seems like we are getting swarmed more often. What changed to allow these bots to so freely create junk threads with suspicious links sprinkled about?
  5. MaliciousMK6

WTB: Detroits w/tires & Stock TBE Socal OC

Post up what ya got, pics appreciated! :coolpics:
  6. MaliciousMK6

Safe and Sane Meth Setup to run 100oct file

I know this has likely been answered in a swarm of threads buried deep within the BS and trolling however i would rather eliminate that and go straight to the pros! I currently and running Stage 2 Revo with all basic boltons save for the turbo piping. If I want to run a meth setup that allows...
  7. MaliciousMK6

HELP! Boost leak between Neuspeed TOP and FMIC

I seem to have developed a boost leak between the Neuspeed turbo outlet pipe and the intercooler hosing for their FMIC. Has anyone else had issues with the two mating up? The aluminum coupler has detached from the TOP several times due to poor placement of the retaining clip however even when...
  8. MaliciousMK6

Performace Poll RSR Clutch Kit by HS Tuning

Ive seen more and more people getting the RSR clutch kit by HS Tuning installed and have yet to see a dissatisfied customer. What I want to know is that now that you've had them installed for a decent amount of time.. How many miles do you have on your clutch? What is your current power...
  9. MaliciousMK6

WTB: OEM DMFW (Socal)

Im looking to replace my clutch, again.... and Im unsure of the condition of my DMFW. Hit me up if youre local to Orange County. I may pick yours up if its in good condition and I need to swap mine out. I know a lot of you likely got one laying around!
  10. MaliciousMK6

BEWARE! CommonwealthVW Orange County, CA

So I brought my car to CommonwealthVW a few weeks ago to take a look at the AC bc it was smelling bad and I had a rash of paint chips on the left edge of my hood with no apparent hit that could cause the flaking. They fixed the AC saying it was common for our cars to develop mildew but denied...
  11. MaliciousMK6

Video: LastSunday 2.3 Malibu, CA

I finally got around to putting this video together, was my first experience with video editing but I think it turned out well. Let me know what you think! wicLXhg4lKY March 24th, 2013 Early morning cruise with VW Vortex and friends around Mulholland Dr between Woodland Hills and Malibu...
  12. MaliciousMK6

Customizing my SPM TBE Street

This is my dilemma... I have the SPM TBE Street edition complete with a cat, resonator and all 3 mufflers. While it sounds great and PERFECT for everyday use I want to change it up a bit. I was thinking of using SPMs solutions by either replacing the first muffler or resonated jpipe section...
  13. MaliciousMK6

Coilover options for Everyday Driving

Hey, Im sure this has been discussed in several threads in the past but I want to see what people think now. My original plan was to get DG springs and use them due to the ability to reuse stock struts and maintain somewhat normal ride height with added handling capabilities. I don't plan on...
  14. MaliciousMK6

FEELER: Trade Mk6 GTI 6MT for DSG

So.... I am driving in traffic A LOT more than I originally was or planned to when I got my car and its beginning to get annoying. Ive already swapped out the clutch to a ClutchMasters FX350 but Im just not content with the level of traffic I get stuck in on a daily basis. Are there others of...
  15. MaliciousMK6

ClutchMasters FX350 w/ OEM DMFW Review

Let me state that at this current time I have not completed the full break in i.e 1000mi yet. I will update this once I get to that point for a full review to the best of my ability. Car History (Build Thread) Purchased car in June 2012 - Completely Stock @ 18,000mi (No slip) Revo Stage 1 tuned...
  16. MaliciousMK6

Significant Other Valentine's Day Thread

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, aside from the typical run of the mil flowers what are you guys or gals doing for your special someone?:wub: