GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Sandman614

Dating Advice?

Don't torture yourself wondering what if. Get her in a social setting like that party and have a few drinks. Alcohol is a great social lubricant, just don't get sloppy. Tell her you're interested and if she's not into it at least you know where you stand.
  2. Sandman614

Biker pulled over vs. Cop

The rider simply stated his rights. The cop had no right to do what he did. The license plate issue was BS. It blows my mind that you would say the rider should have acted differently. The rider was in the right. If the officer had acted accordingly the rider wouldn't have been such a "douche"...
  3. Sandman614

Neighbors keep tapping internet, advice?

What type of lock is Comcast installing? Is it one of the puny little brass ones? If so, try calling Comcast and the next time they show up to repair the problem, provide them a better, beefier lock of your own.
  4. Sandman614

The Ish Talker

Haha. Probably means something different depending on where your from but in Ohio its like bean bag toss. Try to throw the bag in a hole lol
  5. Sandman614

The Ish Talker

Not any more. I used to work for AAA Ohio and I was miserable. Now I work for 31 Gifts and it's absolutely amazing. I played corn hole with my director today. We have a darts league and ping pong tables that I use regularly too :happyanim:
  6. Sandman614

The Ish Talker

Haha, just said this to my wife yesterday. Also about bumper stickers, do they really need to go on your bumper? Does that bother anyone else? I hate seeing a big fat sticker on someone's bumper. Especially if it's a nice ride.
  7. Sandman614

What was your last car?

I swear this picture is on the VMR site gallery
  8. Sandman614

Where to move?

Chattanooga TN I lived in Chattanooga for around 10 years. While I made some life long friends during my time there, as I got older I realized that I wanted something different from my city. It's certainly not that Chattanooga was a bad town, I just needed a change. Chattanooga does have a nice...
  9. Sandman614

what are you eating? (right now)

Just finished like 3 Klondike bars, 2 oreo and 1 mint chocolate chip I'm addicted to these things!