GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mattyICED

FS: Aspec Turbo Discharge Pipe

***SOLD*** Ebay/Aspec TOP- $45 shipped to lower 48. You will need aftermarket intercooler hoses that allow re-positioning of the adapter/coupler.
  2. mattyICED

MattyICED's GTI

I put links for most of the items that I've bought, thought it would be useful for future modders. Without further ado.. 2012 Shadow Blue Metallic GTI. Two Door w/ MT Performance: Frankenturbo F23 -> DIY K&N Typhoon Intake Godspeed 3" Downpipe with ATP V-band clamp GHL 3" Catback Godspeed...
  3. mattyICED

FS: Brand New-USP SS Brake Lines

Delete
  4. mattyICED

Crashed

Got into an accident today, my fault. Old lady slammed on her brakes because she missed her turn. Shes okay, I'm ok.. the car not so much. Guesses on the repair quote or if the insurance will total it??? I doubt the frame is bent. The coolant leaked out (from the bent radiator I assume), the...
  5. mattyICED

DIY LED licence plate lights

Got this set from PYSpeed. :thumbsup: Heres what the box looks like Everything out of the box So lets get started.. Push in the clip on the side to release the light housing from the bumper. It should look like this. Pull it out some to be able to see the connector Now...