GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. cajunTDI

Stock Floor Mats

Stock mats (front and rear) from my 4dr TDI in black. Have exactly 12 miles on them; were replaced with Monster Mats when I took delivery of the car. $30 shipped FIRM. Pics on request.
  2. cajunTDI

Stock TDI 4DR 6MT Springs

Replaced the stock springs on my TDI with Driver Gear springs, so the stockers are up for sale. They have about 10k miles on them and are in excellent shape. Pics on request. $60 shipped.
  3. cajunTDI

Suspension Consumables

Traded my car in and didn't have to remove the Driver Gear springs, so the parts I bought to do so are up for sale. This includes the strut stretch bolts and strut bearings (2 each). I will not split this package up. $20 shipped to your door FIRM.
  4. cajunTDI

APR/Carbonio 2.0 TDI Intake

I bought this intake from another member a couple of weeks ago, but have had a change in heart. It has about 10k miles on it, and the filter was cleaned and oiled when it was removed. The carbon is in excellent shape, and all hardware is included, as well as the factory box and instructions...
  5. cajunTDI

17" Seattle wheels and tires

I bought a set of Karthoums for my TDI, so I'm looking to sell my stock wheels. They are the machined 'Seattle' style and have right at 6000 miles on them. Needless to say, the tires are in great shape and the wheels themselves are nearly immaculate. Looking to get about $400. I'm willing to...