GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. intanetfreak

WTB or trade: OEM JSW Exhaust

Need an OEM JSW MK6 Exhaust. Will trade for my AWE Touring exhaust. Been run about 50k. My wife and I are expecting so we need to quiet the car down. Located in BC.
  2. intanetfreak

FS: New Spare Tire

I have a 15" spare tire from my wagon for sale. Never used. I needed a 16" spare to clear my new brakes so the 15" is kinda useless to me. 30$ Would prefer to keep it local to the lower mainland. But if you send me a label I guess I could ship it.
  3. intanetfreak

MFD swapping

Does anyone know if I can go to a junkyard and grab the MFD off a totalled car and put it in mine? I only have the basic cluster and I want compass and the other goodies. What parts would I need to get?
  4. intanetfreak

Studs

Where can I find Studs for my wheels online? Other than ebay?
  5. intanetfreak

Online dating...

:lol: This So you're the attractive one?
  6. intanetfreak

Online dating...

That may be an entirely different problem...
  7. intanetfreak

Mountain bike thread

Does anybody know how to change the oem bike carrier so the arm is on the passenger side? I don't want to mount the second one backwards. I can't seem to figure it out
  8. intanetfreak

Oem bike carrier question

Does anybody know how to change the oem bike carrier so the arm is on the passenger side? I don't want to mount the second one backwards. I can't seem to figure it out
  9. intanetfreak

Online dating...

:lol:
  10. intanetfreak

Online dating...

:laugh:
  11. intanetfreak

POLE - WORST FORUM MEMBER!

Hahaha. This.
  12. intanetfreak

The amount of BMW owners on here is TOO DAMN HIGH! #19

Docked in the Middle With You #19 Holy balls I'm tired. Do not like being awake at 8am on a sunday
  13. intanetfreak

They have all 7 generations of GTIs on display at the auto show here. it's pretty dope. I really want to play Cards against humanity now. Such a great game to test the limits with complete strangers
  14. intanetfreak

It's true. (not that tv and emergency services are the same) Sometimes when i'm in the office I wish I were out in the field, but then some days when I'm out in the field I just wish I were back in the office...
  15. intanetfreak

I had people over last night so I wasn't on the comp, what'd I miss?
  16. intanetfreak

There's an epilogue???!?! :thumbsup: Cute pup! How was the first night?
  17. intanetfreak

Hai guys It was pretty terrible
  18. intanetfreak

The Official Beer Thread

that's wicked! Hosting a gathering chez moi tonight. fridge is full of food, beer and wine.