GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. intanetfreak

WTB or trade: OEM JSW Exhaust

Need an OEM JSW MK6 Exhaust. Will trade for my AWE Touring exhaust. Been run about 50k. My wife and I are expecting so we need to quiet the car down. Located in BC.
  2. intanetfreak

FS: New Spare Tire

I have a 15" spare tire from my wagon for sale. Never used. I needed a 16" spare to clear my new brakes so the 15" is kinda useless to me. 30$ Would prefer to keep it local to the lower mainland. But if you send me a label I guess I could ship it.
  3. intanetfreak

MFD swapping

Does anyone know if I can go to a junkyard and grab the MFD off a totalled car and put it in mine? I only have the basic cluster and I want compass and the other goodies. What parts would I need to get?
  4. intanetfreak

Studs

Where can I find Studs for my wheels online? Other than ebay?
  5. intanetfreak

Oem bike carrier question

Does anybody know how to change the oem bike carrier so the arm is on the passenger side? I don't want to mount the second one backwards. I can't seem to figure it out
  6. intanetfreak

Anyone know where this is?

Anybody know where this was shot? Looks like a fun road to drive and H&R is local so it's gotta be close.
  7. intanetfreak

KONI Coilovers

How do we feel about the KONI Coilovers? I want more low on the wagon... And the Allset sale has got my eye.
  8. intanetfreak

Feeler: iPhone 4S

Anybody be interested in a good condition 4S 32GB in Black? Originally purchased unlocked direct from apple. Looking to get $250 shipped anywhere in Canada. Comes with box, charger, headphones.
  9. intanetfreak

The Tale of the Wagon

So as little as I've done to the car, I felt like talking about it, saying as I love my wagon and lots of memories in a short time! Bought a 2011 Golf Wagon on clearance for a great price in April 2012. CW Comfortline 38km on the odo Plastic still on seats Got 35% & 20% tint as well I...
  10. intanetfreak

Rear Sway Bar size

Looking at getting an RSB and am wondering what diameter people are buying and why? Not entirely familiar with the difference that a mm or two can make on these things?
  11. intanetfreak

FS: Samsung S2 & Ipod Nano

Samsung Galaxy S2 on Bell with all accessories, clear case and box. Minor scuff on bottom. Screen protector on since day 1. 9/10 $150 Also 16GB Ipod Nano 9.5/10 $50 Will ship at buyer's cost.
  12. intanetfreak

FS: Samsung S2 & Ipod Nano

Samsung Galaxy S2 on Bell with all accessories, clear case and box. Minor scuff on bottom. Screen protector on since day 1. 9/10 $150 Also 16GB Ipod Nano 9.5/10 $50 Will ship at buyer's cost.
  13. intanetfreak

FS: Set of 4 Hankook H724A A/S tires 205/55/P16

Had these sitting in my living room for way too long now. Set of 4 stock Hankook H724A A/S tires 205/55/P16 Only 5000k on them. $200 Local pick up.
  14. intanetfreak

FS: Set of 4 Hankook H724A A/S tires 205/55/P16 Came stock on my wagon, only driven 4000k. Can take tread pics if requested. Local sale in Metro Vancouver. Asking $180 due to slight curbage on one tire.
  15. intanetfreak

FS: Set of 4 Hankook H724A A/S tires 205/55/P16 Came stock on my wagon, only driven 4000k. Can take tread pics if requested. Local sale in Metro Vancouver. Asking $180 due to slight curbage on one tire.
  16. intanetfreak

Blackberry 9780

Selling a Rogers Blackberry 9780 with charger, two batteries, hoslter, and a Sandisk 2GB micro SD. Asking $100
  17. intanetfreak

APR Summer Sale

Anyone in the GTA thinking about ordering some stuff from the APR sale? It runs till August 3rd. I'm thinking about buying an intake. Looking to combine orders to save on shipping and duties? Link to Sale
  18. intanetfreak

Side marker lights

I know this is a really simple operation and I'm stupid but I'm having trouble removing my front side markers... Any help? I feel like I'm forcing it and don't want to break it Sent from a magical device. Sent from a magical device.
  19. intanetfreak

WTB: Golf R Wheels - 18" Talladega

Looking to buy mint Golf R Talladega wheels. Preferably with tires as well. Toronto or Southern Ontario area and will come for pick up.
  20. intanetfreak

GPS Antenna

Anybody mount their aftermarket headunit's GPS antenna under their dash? How's the reception?