GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Double's Dub

FS Alpine iLX-007

SOLD----------
  2. Double's Dub

Mint Alpine iLX-007

Mint condition Alpine iLX 007 out of my wife's audi tt. Traded it in today, so her loss is your gain. asking $520 shipped, or open to offers. Thanks!
  3. Double's Dub

FS APR carbonio

Used carbonio stage 1 intake. Mint condition. Comes with gently used aem prodry filter. $250 shipped. Open to reasonable offers.
  4. Double's Dub

FS: OEM RCD-310

Took this out of my wife's 2012 Beetle Turbo 3 months after she got it. It's been sitting around in a box, pretty much brand new. 9.5/10 condition. 130 shipped - OBO Part # 1K0035164D
  5. Double's Dub

Member Feedback: monteman79

Awesome sale and product just as advertised! Would definitely do business again!:thumbsup:
  6. Double's Dub

VW BlueSport = Audi TT - Pricetag = WIN!

I hope this little beast comes out.. Not sayin i would trade in the gti (unless it was a rwd turbo machine), but would perhaps get the Mrs. to trade in her turbo beetle for it! I'll just leave this here :D
  7. Double's Dub

Stuck on wheel choice..HELP!!!

Hello Dubbers, im in need of some help for my new wheel setup, but at least i narrowed the choice down to two wheels. Wanna keep it light and functional, so both are a win :w00t: Choice number 1. Forgestar F14 in either gunmetal or Titanium finish Choice number 2. OZ Formula HLT Much...
  8. Double's Dub

FS: OEM Halogens fully loaded, laminx and all!

----SOLD----- Good day fellow dubbers, im pedalin some OEM halogens in pristine condition off my 2012 gti, i just completed my OEM HID with LED fixture retrofit. These lights are in extremely good condition, perfect condition i would say. The fixtures are complete with bulbs and all, and come...
  9. Double's Dub

Double done bought a Micro Can (Tuc, AZ)

I just recieved my Ross Tech Micro Can cable, so if you need VCDS help, feel free to PM me. I'll help when time available:thumbup:
  10. Double's Dub

Those with 2012+ GTI's and Leds w/HID HELP!

Fellow mk6'ers, ive been scrollin the forums and pluggin the numbers for upgrading the halogen in mah car to OEM BiXenon w LEDS, anywho, in my research, i have seen that all the mk6's (EDIT:2012+) ive come across are equipped with a 1k0 937 086 P CECM (which all 2012 + gtis have, just not sure...
  11. Double's Dub

Will 18x9 et 42 BBS LM's Fit?

Hello Dubbers! Ive been trolling around the wheel threads for a bit and couldnt really narrow down a similar fitment to what im looking for. Hence, as the title states, will this wheel (18 x 9 et42 BBS LM) give me any issues all the way around on DG springs with stock tires? I know the back will...
  12. Double's Dub

Jline Wheels

Ive been researching these wheels and they seem to be well built. Anyhow, does anybody have any personal experience with these?The wheels below are what im lookin at. How would you rate them against BBS or O.Z.?
  13. Double's Dub

Tucson Golfmk6 Meet

As the title suggests, i am very curious as to how many tusconians or neighboring areas folks would be interested in a car meet. Gotta get somethin going here since i see a few mk6'rs running around town:thumbup:
  14. Double's Dub

OEM Parts Diagrams and Part Numbers

Fellow dubbers, ive been using this website for OEM part numbers and names. Being as i have seen quite a many people in the forums asking for part numbers to oem parts and whatnot, i figured i would provide this link, if it hasn't already. Quite useful it was made a sticky :thumbup...
  15. Double's Dub

The mysterious Cooling Fan running when Car off :(

I live in the hellish heat of AZ, and being that its already up well over the 100 degree mark, my car gets hot, and the fans occasionally continue to run even while the car has been turned off (only had the thing since Nov 2011, hence its my first summer with this rocket). Car is only running...
  16. Double's Dub

The mysterious Cooling Fan running when Car off :(

I live in the hellish heat of AZ, and being that its already up well over the 100 degree mark, my car gets hot, and the fans occasionally continue to run even while the car has been turned off (only had the thing since Nov 2011, hence its my first summer with this rocket). Car is only running...