GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

FT : Serron Wheels for Laguna Wheels

I have 2012 Serron Wheels that came with my autobahn, and would like to trade for OEM Laguna Wheels. Anyone interested? I'm in ATL GA or AUBURN AL PM ME if Interested
  2. K

Frozen CD Player

I have autobahn, navi audio system. okay...so I was switching songs on my mp3 cd using my steering wheel controller, and suddenly it froze (only cd screen is frozen), everything else works, bit slow though. anyways it won't eject the cd. I turned off the car and after 10-15min i started again...
  3. K

2012 autobahn license plate light?

I bought a brand new 2012 autobahn and seems like my license plate light is already white. Only autobahn has this? or do I have to question my dealer why it has white bulb?
  4. K

What was your last car?

2008 Audi TT 2.0T Roadster. I got rid of it cause of several reasons. it was time to replace all 4 tires, brake pads, rotors, weird light came on and warranty expired! all that shit at once. Got 2012 GTI 2dr Autobahn with DSG in order to get better mpg but with Break-In Period thing I'm...
  5. K

LOW MPG on 2012 GTI DSG

Got a brand new 2012 GTI 2dr Autobahn DSG, Currently sits at 889 miles. So far Avg Consumption I've been getting is around 23.9. Always used Premium Unleaded 93octane. Don't accelerate heavy or anything, plus the reason why I got DSG was to get better Fuel Economy. And my mileage...