GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Cwinne

FS: eBay downpipe, VF engineering intake and synapse DV

Cleaning out the garage and this stuff could go to use in better hands. Car is gone and I want tonneau cover for my new ram. Complete suspension overhaul kit $80 shipped I'm open to offers and don't hesitate to shoot one to me. Need this stuff gone as it has no use to me.
  2. Cwinne

2011 GTI Stage 2 part out

Car was traded in at Clear Lake Dodge in Houston for anybody interested in picking up a stage 2 GTI Update and pictures added, only the following parts available Complete Synapse recirculation setup ($150 shipped) EBay down pipe w/ J spacer and new gasket ($100 shipped/ 80 local) VF...
  3. Cwinne

Got a boosted truck!

That's looks fun as Hell to drive, definitely need lower and stiffen suspension to put it sideways consistently. If you intent is to drift it and not daily, might as well Lincoln lock that rear diff.
  4. Cwinne

Installing an eBay twin intercooler

This is the problem I'm having with my bumper and it's definitely not a fitment issue. More so the clips in this spot are weak and not holding it in place
  5. Cwinne

OEM USB port install help

Ok well I bought the oem USB port to go in one of the blanks above the shifter, I now discovered my head unit isn't compatible to connect the usb to it so now I need to run power to it. The problem I have is I'm going to snip of the fancy VW connector that has 4 pins when I assume I only need...
  6. Cwinne

Do you own a gun?

Always got to keep that home security near by at home.....12 ga shotgun works for me. Been looking to get a pistol and my CHL. To many people in Houston with there heads not screwed on right looking for something to take.
  7. Cwinne

So do none of us care about MPG anymore?

I went from a lifted silverado getting 10mpg to my now tuned GTI that's gets maybe 20 mpg because of the spike in gas prices. I just like to keep my fill ups under $50, besides that there isn't anything we can do about it. Maybe people realized that crying about it did absolutely nothing...
  8. Cwinne

Insane Golf 5 GTI Crash at Nurburgring

I'd agree with him pushing it, going wide and catching grass didn't help. Luckily the driver is ok. Anybody who tracks there daily or races cars on a track understand these situation. For me in oval track racing, once your sideways try your best to not get hit by traffic rather than hit a wall.
  9. Cwinne

Installing an eBay twin intercooler

Ok guys as promised I took a bunch of pix installing this intercooler. To be clear this intercooler WAS NOT a direct install. Be prepared to cut and drill......don't forget your safety glasses either. Step 1- Remove belly pan, grill and bumper (in that order) Step 2- Remove OEM IC pipes that...
  10. Cwinne

Catch can build configuration

Hey guys I'm prepping for next week for doing my catch can install along with the DV relocation. I want to be sure I'm understanding how to plumb the catch can correctly. So now the plan..... - Remove PCV to intake pipe and plug intake(in my case run boost gauge and DV from here) - Remove pipe...
  11. Cwinne

POLE - Are you dumb for liking country? Or is it just the music?

Yup I'm down with country music. I get tired of music that's yelling or just to fast.
  12. Cwinne

Twin intercooler pipes

Hey guys a buddy of mine has given me an intercooler that has very close dimensions to the Godspeed. The problem is I'm trying to find those silicon pipes they use. The best I've found is on eBay for $170. I can't imagine a couple fancy silicone pipes costing that much. So where could I...
  13. Cwinne

Go ahead... take the humanity out of driving.

Only good trucks when needing to hook up a trailer. Maybe these soccer moms need it when driving these big a$$ SUVs
  14. Cwinne

Don't waste your time with Bobbarker

Long story short, bought a compete mirror from this guy who lives in Austarlia. He told me takes a couple weeks to get here. Now I'm well past a month. He won't refund the money and has mentioned something about another mirror. That's the last I've heard. Said it's going to cost me about...
  15. Cwinne

How to clean/fix my boost sending unit?

Well guys I just installed my CIM center vent boost gauge I bought from a member on here to discover the sending unit is bugging out. Everything lights up and does the sweep upon start but stays on 30 in hg most of the time. I've checked all connection from vacuum to electrical. The only time...
  16. Cwinne

Do you shave your......

I'm hairy beyond normal from the neck down. I'm not down for shaving to skin but manscaping is a must in this Texas heat. As for trimming the rear hole, not happening.
  17. Cwinne

FS: Forge DV Spacer

Bought this from another member, so it is used but in excellent functional condition. It is being removed from my car this evening. I'll take the same what I paid $45 shipped I'll will post pix once it's removed but we all know what it looks like.
  18. Cwinne

AWE DV+ Forge Spacer= Failure

I thought about doing this for a while to see if it would work and I say no. Running the awe dv which is controlled by vacuum it is constantly releasing boost to the atmosphere. Now when your running a oem DV there are no problems. So if anyone is thinking about, I'd say put your money else where.
  19. Cwinne

Any Key and Peele Fans

K&P is some funny shit. The dub step one was funny as hell.
  20. Cwinne

iPhone 4S white 16gb unlocked

I bought my wife a S4 and now she has no use for this phone. It's in excellent condition and had NO cracks, dents, scratches or any damage. Again the phone has a factory unlock and works so far flawless on att and tmobile I'm asking 350 shipped