GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

FS: Neuspeed RSE07 18 inch $300

I am letting these go for half of what I paid at the low price of $300 dollars. I need them gone this weekend since I am moving out for college. They have 2 small curb rashes on 2 separate wheels. I am located in the SFV-Los Angeles area. Feel free to call me or text at 818-324-9495 if...
  2. J

FS: Brembo Calipers (from Porsche 986) w/ brackets $400

These are the Porsche Brembo calipers with brackets which are a direct fit on the VW GTI MK6. They were used for 2 years and are power coated red with a Brembo logo on them. Letting them go for half of what I paid at $400. They also include pads. Feel free to call or text me at 818-324-9495 if...
  3. J

FS: ST Coil Over Suspension $300

These were used for a year. I'm moving to college and need them off my hands this weekend. Letting them go for a low price of $300. Feel free to call me or text at 818-324-9495 if interested. I am currently located in SFV-Los Angeles area. I will be moving to La Jolla on Monday.
  4. J

FT: White reflectors, will trade for stock for FREE

I have a set of painted white reflectors (factory paint and clear). Willing to do an up front trade for stock reflectors as my lease is coming to an end. Message me for details. I prefer people who are local, but am willing to ship if necessary. Need this done ASAP as my lease is due on the 25th.
  5. J

FS: ST Coilovers

I have a set of ST Coilovers with 12,000 miles on them for sale. Please shoot me a DM or email at joshparzi@yahoo.com if interested. $600 LOCALS ONLY SAN DIEGO/LA JOLLA AREA
  6. J

FS: Neuspeed RSE07 Wheels

I have a set of used Neuspeed RSE07 18" wheels in silver for sale. Minor curb rash. Please shoot me a DM or email at joshparzi@yahoo.com if interested. $800 LOCALS ONLY SAN DIEGO/LA JOLLA AREA
  7. J

FS: Brembo Front Calipers w/ Brackets and Pads (Porsche 986 Swap)

I have a pair of Brembo Calipers from the Porsche 986 that are a direct fit for the MkVI GTI. They come with brackets pads and lines. They have been powder coated red and they also come with the Brembo logo on the calipers. Shoot me an email or DM if interested at joshparzi@yahoo.com. PRICE...
  8. J

I have a pair of Brembo Calipers from the Porsche 986 that are a direct fit for the MkVI GTI. They come with brackets pads and lines. They have been powder coated red and they also come with the Brembo logo on the calipers. Shoot me an email or DM if interested at joshparzi@yahoo.com. $900...
  9. J

FS: ST Coilovers

I have a set of ST Coilovers with 12,000 miles on them for sale. Please shoot me a DM or email at joshparzi@yahoo.com if interested. $600
  10. J

FS: Neuspeed RSE07 Wheels

I have a set of used Neuspeed RSE07 18" wheels in silver for sale. Minor curb rash. Please shoot me a DM or email at joshparzi@yahoo.com if interested. $900 MODS PLEASE DELETE ACCIDENTELY POSTED IN WRONG SECTION
  11. J

I have a pair of Brembo Calipers from the Porsche 986 that are a direct fit for the MkVI GTI. They come with brackets pads and lines. They have been powder coated red and they also come with the Brembo logo on the calipers. Shoot me an email or DM if interested at joshparzi@yahoo.com. $900...
  12. J

FS: SPM Catless Downpipe

I have a SPM Catless downpipe for sale. This comes with all three sections and I also have the updated v-band clamps that they started shipping out after the original ones had issues. Shoot me a DM or email to joshparzi@yahoo.com. $250 LOCALS ONLY SAN DIEGO/LA JOLLA AREA
  13. J

FS: Rosstech Vagcom Micro-Can

Sold
  14. J

Willow Springs Big Track October 20th

Anybody going out to big willow with Speed District on October 21st? I've gone to their events before and its great because there is usually only about 30 people. After 11am you pretty much have the track to yourself and can hop on whenever you want. It also comes with free photo cd and...
  15. J

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

anybody in LA coming out tonight to see Aly & Fila extended set?
  16. J

Its strange to see how big Dash Berlin is nowadays. I still remember back in 2010 he would play small raves in parks like Atlantis. In those days you could just walk back stage and meet the DJs. Most of the DJs would walk around in the crowd after their sets and nobody would notice. the good old...
  17. J

hes playing in LA on Friday and I swear I almost cried when Armin dropped Fire Island on Friday at the hollywood palladium Woff_4NFga8
  18. J

anybody here into Dogzilla, John O Callaghan, Aly & Fila, Bryan Kearney?
  19. J

NOCTURNAL WONDERLAND 9.21-9.22

happy to see that my fellow gti owners know whatsup with their music
  20. J

Will Enkei RPF1 clear Porsche Boxster caliper

I currently have Neuspeed RSE07 wheels on my gti and I want to switch to 17x7.5 Enkei RPF1 but I was wondering if they would clear my Porsche Boxster brembo calipers. Does anybody have any idea?