GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Slowms3

Cobb AP V3(unmarried) and APR stage 1 intake.

I recently sold my mk6. I have a cobb AP V3 unmarried $525 I also have a APR stage 1 intake with breather filter $180
  2. Slowms3

Freektune dyno tune

This past weekend I was able to get my 2013 GTI dyno tuned by Justin @ freektune. My GTI is completely stock. Dyno'd 203hp - 211tq stock. We finished at 233hp-301tq. I don't have my highest tq number on this graph. Overall the car made 30hp - 90tq over stock. The car gained 42hp up top and 40hp...
  3. Slowms3

Stock 2012 GTI 1/4 mile

So it was my first time bringing the wife's GTI to the track. 80 degree night DA was about 17-1800ft 3/4th tank of gas. First run was 14.6@95.91 and my last run was 14.5@96.65. I think on a cooler night I could have seen 14.2-14.3@97-98 stock! Not to bad for stock. It's DSG transmission as well.
  4. Slowms3

Kind of new not really..

So I am back into a GTI again. We had a Civic SI lease(for lower payments) for about a year or so got out of that even and picked up a CPO UGM 2012 4 door GTI convenience package w/moonroof for 18k with 28k miles on it. Very excited to be back in this car. It's night and day compared to the SI...
  5. Slowms3

MK6 TSI Carbonio Intake $230

I have a Stage 1 Carbonio intake CCTA for sale. Selling it for $230 shipped. Still in perfect condition. Will have pics up later on. Shoot me a PM :thumbup:
  6. Slowms3

Alittle sunday driving

Just a quick vid of the Mrs. GTI exhaust sounds pretty good with just a cut out res. Mods are APR intake/cut res and stage 1(stock map until i save up for a clutch). Enjoy :thumbup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPVDysmnX50
  7. Slowms3

To soon to tune?

Ok so the car we have only has 200 miles. I've talked the mrs into getting apr stage 1. It so happens a buddy of mine and his friend are getting tunes today with installs for a discounted price. Is it too soon to put stage 1 in with only 200miles? She hasn't even punched the car yet lol...
  8. Slowms3

New GTI owner!

Well the Mrs. traded in(not yet in about 5 hours) her 2009 Cobalt ss/tc. She is picking up a Base model 4 door Carbon grey GTI 6speed M/t. I think it came with the first aid kit/mats. I haven't gone for a ride in one but the car is surprisingly spacious. I sat in one and had more room in the GTI...