GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. mycrors7

WTB: MK6 GTI 4DR Black Interior Plastics

Hey Guys, Looking for the following black interior plastics off of a 4dr gti/R etc black c-pillar cover (1K4-867-287-G-82V, 1K4-867-288-G-82V ) gti black front dome light housing with bluetooth buttons+sunglass holder/surround(1K0-867-489-E-82V, 1K0-868-837-G-82V etc) located in SoCal, 90065...
  2. mycrors7

FS: 1552 Integrale (SoCal)

FS: 1552 integrale 5x112 17x7.5 +40 1552 metal valve stems(not TPMS) 235/45 Michelin AS3 with 70% tread left 42 Draft Design 5mm 66.56mm hub conversion spacers 42 Draft Design Extended Black conical wheel bolts Wheels might have a random Nick or two from daily driving but overall are in very...
  3. mycrors7

Want to buy: whispbar flush mount

Looking to buy flushmount Yakima Whisbars for a 4dr golf or GTI located in SoCal.
  4. mycrors7

FS: 2010 VW Passat - SoCal

Hey Guys, selling my brother's 2010 Passat 2010 vw passat 2.0t tsi DSG trans 110xxx miles Clean Title Printed CarFax will be included with the sale Folder with service records will also be included Oil change every 5k miles (dealership) DSG service at 40k miles (dealership) Plugs and...
  5. mycrors7

FS/FT BBS RE 776

Hey guys, looking to sell or trade a pair of BBS RE I have BBS RE776 18x8.5 +56 5x130 One wheel has scratches on the inner barrel as pictured. Will entertain trades for 5x114 wheels, 5x112 wheels or e36 m3 parts Asking $600 obo picked up. Located in SoCal
  6. mycrors7

wtb: stock 2.5l exhaust

looking to purchase a stock mk6 golf 2.5l exhaust located in SoCal 90065
  7. mycrors7

For Trade: MK6 Golf AWE Catback

looking to TRADE my AWE catback for a stock mk5 rabbit or mk6 golf catback + $300 + shop cost to swap exhausts(or do it yourself? ive been having back problems and wont be able to do it myself :( ) price is negotiable This is a catback that will only fit MK5 Rabbits and MK6 Golfs. it will not...
  8. mycrors7

Oem vw Denvers

Selling my oem vw Denvers 17x7.5 et51 All the wheels have curb rash, nick's, etc. they're daily beaters. They balance true and have no cracks or bends. All the tires are worn Three at 2/32's One at 1/32 $150 picked up in SoCal near glendale Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. mycrors7

FT: candy white gti bumper for cw golf bumper

looking to trade my candy white gti bumper for a golf bumper. my bumper isnt in the best shape. has scratches in the bottom corners. some dings near the tow hook area. has home depot lip looking to trade for $200 and a golf/tdi/jws bumper with fogs or $250 if you dont have fogs. prices are...
  10. mycrors7

FS/FT Work Equip 05 SoCal

Work equip 05 18x8 et47 (1.5" lip, 6.5" barrel) 18x8.5 et41 (2" lip, 6.5" barrel) faces are in good conditions. all the lips are rashed. quoted $150 to fix from son tran Factory gold hardware 5x114 $1650 obo SoCal only. Putting 2" lips on the 8" wheels will give it the same specs as the 8.5's...
  11. mycrors7

Feeler: golf r rear bumper and One Off Neuspeed Exhaust trade?

Before you start reading, this is a complete feeler just to see what kind of offers I get. There is a 99% chance this won't happen, but if the offer is right you never know I have an OEM candy white Gf R Rear Bumper Passenger side has scratches with paint rubbed off. A paint pen can cover most...
  12. mycrors7

FT: Candy White GTI Bumper plus Splitter

looking to trade my GTI bumper and splitter for a euro r-line bumper or a golf r bumper(cash on my end) obviously painted candy white my bumper has a couple nicks from daily driving. the lower gray valance has a small dent from the previous owner. the bottom corners(mostly underneath) of the...
  13. mycrors7

wtb: srs-tec fog grills

title says it. looking for srs tec fog grills color doesnt matter, as long as it's fits fine.
  14. mycrors7

SPM... What happened to you guys?

So I recently contact SPM about a Golf R axleback in hopes of gaining a little bit insight on what they say. First response was fine. A little negative, but still okay. The second response I got was not so fine in my opinion I have contacted SPM in the past and know many many people who run...
  15. mycrors7

FT: oem denvers

looking to change things up looking for straight trades only. dont want any cash involved unless youre paying me cause my wheels are worth more than yours(i dont think thats possible unless you have steelies) not looking for steelies oem denvers all of them have curb rash and gash. front tires...
  16. mycrors7

FS: MST Fxx-D rwd rc drift package

hey guys, im in dire need of money and im getting rid of most of my rc collection i have for sale an mst fxx-d specs are as follows: Team Checkpoint 8.5t Brushless motor Speed Passion Reventon R Hitec 525MG MST Gyro no tx/rx chassis upgrades: Aluminum gear reduction housing Adjustable...
  17. mycrors7

FS/FT OZ ultraleggera

FS/FT: OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 et45 235/40 ventus v12 (id say 60-70% left. i will get exact depth measurements as soon as i get a chance $1000 with a full set of required bolts and RAD locks will trade for lightweight 17's or 18" OZ pegasus or futuras(hah in my dreams LOL) fastivus2015 116 by...
  18. mycrors7

Wtb stock golf r exhaust axleback

Looking for a stock golf r exhaust or just the rear axleback portion of it Prefer local to SoCal Let me know Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. mycrors7

WTT: OEM GTI Fog Lights and Fog Grills for SRS TEC

title says it looking to trade my oem gti fog lights and fog grills for the STS TEC fog light grille(fog delete) will add cash on top
  20. mycrors7

wtb: windshield washer fluid reservoir from GTI

looking for the 4.5l capacity washer reservoir off of a mk6 GTI P/N: 5K0955453B lmk if you have one. thanks.