GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. FLtrooper

Used - APR Blue Tooth Dongle

I have a slightly used APR dongle for sale. I'm unsure if it can be used in another car but maybe someone can use it for something? Make an offer! :)
  2. FLtrooper

6 Coil Pack and 16 Spark Plug Mega Pack

I no longer have my MK6 and don't really need these specific plugs and coils. I was always swapping plugs and coils and in the short 20k that I had my car I built a small collection that I wish to part now. Keep in mind I Never had a coil or plug go bad (with the stock items or those items...
  3. FLtrooper

17" Neuspeed RSe-05 with Michelin PSS's - SW Florida

This listing is for a set of awesome shape RSE-05 17" x8"Wheels in silver with 225/45/17 Michelin PSS tires. The tires and wheels have less then 10k miles. The tires were bought new and installed at Costco. The wheels were bought new from Supreme Power. OEM VW Center Caps included. The combo...
  4. FLtrooper

Like New 14' Jetta Wheels and Tires $300 SWFL

This listing is for like new Take off Bridgestone 205/50/16 Touranza tires mounted on 16" Steel wheels with hubcaps. Less then 1000 miles total. All 4 wheels, tires, and caps included. Should fit any VW/Audi with 5x112 pattern. $300 local pick up in SW Florida. No shipping. Thanks :)
  5. FLtrooper

Koni Sport Shocks "yellows" front/rear - DG Springs 4dr Manual

This listing is for a front and rear set of koni Yellow sport shocks. These work great and have only about 15k miles total. They got a mk5 or mk6 Gti or Gli. $300 local pickup The springs are 4 door manual DG springs made by eibach. They worked great and also have about 15k miles. $150 local...
  6. FLtrooper

Billy Boat MK6 GLI Exhaust - Stealth - 3" - Used

I'm currently parting out my 2012 GLI. This is an awesome exhaust system. I have the complete turbo back or cat back. One of the best modifications I made to the GLI. Stainless Steel. Link to Item...
  7. FLtrooper

APR Carbonio Intake - TSI -Stage 1

I'm currently parting out my 2012 GLI. This is a nice stage 1 Carbonio intake with filter. Used for ~15k miles. Has a small crack on the inside of the tube but does not effect performance or strength and can't be seen when installed. Add's a great sound and looks cool. Filter is still in good...
  8. FLtrooper

SPM Intercooler - MK5/MK6 - Complete

I'm currently parting out my 2012 GLI. This item was used for ~15k miles and worked great. It is well built and adds consistent performance. Upgraded T-Bolt clamps are included. $400 Local Pickup in Estero FLorida. Link to item...
  9. FLtrooper

Billy Boat TSI Down Pipe - Catless - Added Vibrent Resonater -

I am currently parting out my 2012 GLI. This was a Special Order Billy Boat 3" catless DP with TWO Resonators. One resonator is a BB resonator and the other is a Vibrant Ultra Quite setup. This is the best setup for a quite catless DP. Stainless Steel! I'm also selling the complete MK6 GLI...
  10. FLtrooper

Go Fast Bits DV+ - USED - TSI

I am currently parting out my 2012 GLI. I had this GFB installed on my APR K04. It comes with the longer bolt needed to install on the APR setup. It worked great. Link to item : http://www.uspmotorsports.com/Go-Fast-Bits-Diverter-Valve-VW-Audi.html $100 Shipped or $95 local pick up in Estero...
  11. FLtrooper

Whiteline Rear Sway Bar 24mm Adjustable - MK6 - South Florida - Pick up

I am currently parting out my 2012 GLI. This Whiteline rear swaybar has ~15k miles. It worked great and really tightened up the rear. Link to item: http://www.amazon.com/Whiteline-BWR20XZ-Rear-Sway-Bar/dp/B004SLHMSA Local pickup ONLY. This item is akward and I assume would be expensive to...
  12. FLtrooper

OEM EURO Short Shifter - USED - MK5/6

I am currently parting out my 2012 GLI. The shifter has ~15k miles. It worked great and was not extreme. It is a nice addition to a OEM + build. Local pickup in Estero, FL is preferred and comes with a free beer if wanted! $45 Shipped or $40 local pick up cash! !!PLEASE PM ME ONLY IF...
  13. FLtrooper

APR K04 Mk5/6 USED - Upgrades South - Florida

I am currently parting out my 2012 GLI. The APR kit has ~15k miles and worked great before removal. I never had one issue with the setup and always changed the oil at 3k miles. I added a T-Bolt clamp and will include cut XZY bit's that are used for the DIY install. It also comes with some spare...
  14. FLtrooper

034 Motorsports MK6/5 Street Density Engine and Transmission Mounts

I'm in the process of parting my 2012 GLI. These mounts were used for ~15k miles. They worked great at controlling wheel hop and without the vibrations some of the other mounts will cause. I also liked them because they look OEM. It's an easy install. Items are in great shape. Local pickup in...
  15. FLtrooper

Neuspeed RSE05's mounted on Michelin PSS's - South Florida - Trade + $ for stock set

I'm looking to trade my like new Neuspeed RSE-05 with Pilot Super Sports for a set of stock oem GTi or GLI wheels/tires + $400. The trade set should be in good shape with good tires. These wheels are light weight and the tires are some of the best on the market. No shipping - wheels located in...
  16. FLtrooper

Wife wants a new car.. CLA-250? A3? Lambo?

Like the title says.. My wife wants something new! She has spotted some cla-250s locally and expressed Anyone have first hand experience with one or own one? The price seems decent but I have never owned a MB. What about the A3 2.0? Anyone know anything about those? I kinda wanted to wait for...
  17. FLtrooper

2009 DL-650A VStrom $4,500 SoFLA

Will maybe consider trades for KLR, SM, or even a Cafe Racer? Or I am forced to part ways with my 2009 Suzuki DL-650A with only 13,800 miles and ready for it's next adventure. This WEEstrom is in great condition with only minor imperfections. It has never let me down and always runs perfect...
  18. FLtrooper

WTB TSI boost tap

Just checking to see if anyone has one laying around! PM me! Thanks :)
  19. FLtrooper

Possible new K04 file from APR??? V5??

Since the other thread I had was outdated and full of jibberish, I figured I would make a new thread to collaborate Ideas and Thoughts! I actually like the new V3 tune better then the old V2 tune but I think the majority of users would like the V3 top end and the V2 Bottom end. V2 + V3 = V5 :23:
  20. FLtrooper

True Detective

I think this show needs a discussion thread... It's such a great show! Any predictions? :)