GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

lookin for a 5 door TDi

just like the title says... Golf or JSW Id like every option, Nav, roof, dynamic lighting...etc west coast preferably not afraid of mods manual or DSG, don't care BGM CW or Blk let me know thanks :thumbup:
  2. S

W.A.L.K install w/out alignment????

So I know that it is absolutely necessary to have an alignment when installing the whiteline anti lift kit (W.A.L.K) but here's the deal. I can't get in for an alignment for a week, I drive about 100mi a day, and I have the parts and the time to install them now...anyone else install the w.a.l.k...
  3. S

APR Tuning- which file is what?

Does anyone know which file is what in the APR full programming? I got tuned and both the shop and myself forgot to educate me on the tune files. I got the valet file over the 100 octane race file, so total i have 3 file that come with the tune, and one open file I can add a tune to later. So...
  4. S

Bilstein only offers the b14 or clubsport for golf R????

So I'm looking for suspension for the R and I would really like to get the pss10 b16 10wy adj coilover shock for the car, only thing is if I go to bilstein's site they only indicate they offer the b14(non adjustable) and clubsport edition for the golf R, no b16, what gives??? I'm not about to go...
  5. S

Stupid engine and aftermarket compatibility question

I am about to order up some goodies for my R and noticed several if not most websites label the mk6 R as having an FSI engine...? Under my hood is a TSI engine? Are the parts the same? The parts I am getting are a 42DD downpipe and VWR intake and from what I can tell the parts for each engine...
  6. S

How many R's were made? Where can I find the breakdown?

Hey everyone. So my dad is a corvette guy, and he is all about knowing how many Vette's were made each year and in what color and with what trim etc etc. This is just an example it's not accurate For example his vette and year- 08 c6 in crystal red tint coat and 3lz trim with the auto trans and...
  7. S

206/425/360/253 a.k.a "Seattle" spotted thread

Lol, I went thru a couple years of N.W section posts and did not see a spotted thread for this(my) area...so here it is:D I saw a Rising Blue 2dr R tonight and thought I would say hello. I was getting on 405 N from 85th there in kirkland driving a Candy White 4dr R, i managed to sneak in front...
  8. S

Golf R carbon front lip/chin spoiler/chin protectors

Anyone had any experience with OSIR? Wondering about fit and finish... http://www.osirusa.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=VGT6-FCSGT6RS-CF&Category_Code=VGOLFREB Scuffed the chin a little tonight turning into a driveway that my lowered mk6 golf tdi would have had no problem with...
  9. S

tried one yet, garrett gtx 2867

Has there been any reports of anyone running a garrett? Or is it all ko4 or gtfo.....?
  10. S

R headlights chrome or black???

So i thought the projector housing was black on the R model, to match the mirror, and lower valance in the front and rear. When i went to go and check one out in person ,(haven't seen one in person til yesterday) they were chrome, is it only euro models that get black, or am i jus tripn
  11. S

looking to buy a used R

So.... I am officially lloking for an R, used preferably,i have taken the depreciation hit enough times. Anyone looking to sell? I am looking for a CW 4dr, but i am open to RB and Black Shoot me a pm, i will fly to buy, so where you are at is no biggie. Thanks for the help... Jason
  12. S

what is the ideal R?

Ok, so after some hard to take news about turning up the wick on my 11 tdi, i am thinking about taking the rising blue off the local dealership lot. Which leads into my title, and what i need to know before i buy this car What do i need to know befor i buy this car about tuning, upgrade...
  13. S

TDI-other performance options?what can i do?

For now, not a whole lot. Big tunes and nozzles are pretty much outlawed, yeah thats the best word i can thik of. OUTLAWED. WTF? water meth kits and a small shot of gas is about all you got. H2o is good for about 14hp and 35 lf lbs and i dont know for sure about the gas, maybe 30hp shot to...
  14. S

what to know before you tune your tdi

There are several things to be aware of when you decide to make the step to a tuned diesel. One of which is what to tune. be advised tuning your ecm first is like putting the cart before the horse. The DSG has the ability to limit power output from the engine any time more power is applied to...
  15. S

Maintaining your tuned tdi, getting better mpg

After many questions i have gotten about fuel economy with my tuned tdi i have this to say. I always use M mode, i drove semi trucks for 12 years, logging, long haul and dump, i got alot of time in the seat of a diesel shiftin gears. I believe there are many variables to consider when trying to...
  16. S

trade ya 20k/40k service labor for vag com tweak

Anyone need a 40k service? You can come over to my pad, or i can come to yours, i can get an: oil change w/filter dsg service(filter/oil) Engine air filter, cabin filter, fuel filter tire rotate 2 hrs Just bring me a complete service kit I will do this as a trade for my vag com tweak list Pm me...
  17. S

Tell us- whats the earliest produced t.v show you remember?

So what is it? The earliest produced t.v show you remember, that was not a re-run. Can be a game show, sit-com, cartoon anything that was a weekly or bi weekly or monthly show. Movies count too if you saw it in the theatre or at a drive in at the time of production.
  18. S

wtb: seattle wheels for sale

Hey everyone- im looking to buy a set of used wheels and tires from someone in the washington, oregon, idaho region(pac nw) i do not want detroits(no offense) I am looking for an 18x8 w/ a 50-42 et that has a fair amount of rubber left Anyone who has something like this let me know, please...
  19. S

real performance for the 2.0 cr

Hi all- so im new to the tdi stuff, not to diesel performance. I own a duramax that runs 11.6 down the 1320. That fast for a 7600lb crew cab diesel truck. Anyways, i want more power from my tdi. I need some guidance from some educated members. I first want to address the factory fuel system. Is...