GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 8

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Installed deAutoKey Cree LED Fog Light Kit
  2. 8

Suspension options for OEM driveability + Max Performance

The B8 for MK6 is not harsh at all. It's tauter and firmer than the stock shocks, but not bone jarring, IMO. You can try the HD version, but according to the Bruce, DG + Bilstein B8 (MK6) is a good combination, which I concur. Noticed that the reverse rake is no longer present. It's more...
  3. 8

2010 Scirocco in North America

$218,0000? :eek::lol:
  4. 8

I want to see mkVI mods!

Remus Center Exit Exhaust with Reiger CF Valence for GTI
  5. 8

Is this Remus Center Exit Exhaust for GTI bumper real?

Thanks to Blaylock1988's find, here's another GTI convert to the center exhaust look. Build quality for the CF look valence and exhaust is superb. Fitment is dead on. I like the fact that Remus painted the muffler can a matte black to allow it to blend in with the undercarriage. My...
  6. 8

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Remus Center Exit Exhaust for GTI
  7. 8

CLA45 AMG order sheet

Tell him to test both. As the saying goes, "Good things come to those who wait"...:D
  8. 8

CLA45 AMG order sheet

Beautiful....what a sweet hand built 4 cylinder:wub:. I would wait a yr or two before getting one. Let them work out the bugs ;)
  9. 8

Not a bad daily driver...

Oh yeaaaaah, can't wait for the GT3 to come out :happyanim:
  10. 8

Whats in your garage other than your MK6?

The MK6 stable mate. Great, fun car :wub: 06 Carrera S
  11. 8

P3 Vent Gauge Auto-Dimming wire

Hey guys, For those who have installed the P3 gauge, where did you tap the green wire to for the Auto-Dimming function to work? I searched and read that you can do it on Pin#10 of the light switch, but how do you connect it to that? Do you just splice it to the Pin#10 wire? Are there any other...
  12. 8

Found CF engine cover now looking for MKVI GTI steering wheel in CF

Consider looking at DCT Motorsport. Great work, but costly and takes 4-6 wks; however, well worth the wait.