GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

TPMS error

2013 GTI with recurrent TPMS light which comes on--this model year does not have actual TPMS sensors in the wheels. Light keeps coming on despite checking pressures and resetting from glovebox. Any ideas what may be causing it/fix? Error code I get with OBD 11 is " 02214 tire pressure warning...
  2. J

What is this sound? (2013 gti)

Hello all--I was hoping one of you can tell me what this is that I'm hearing. 2013 GTI with DSG. The sound is the chirping /electronic like noise you can hear in the background. To me--this sound is completely random and happens both when moving or at a rest (engine running) To my wife who...
  3. J

Bad wheel bearing

I have a whirring sound starting around 40mph and consistent in intensity with car speed which im pretty sure is a bad wheel bearing. The sound is better/gone after turning left--making me think its a front bearing since turning affects it and specifically the left front that is bad--however--on...
  4. J

Slow coolant leak

I have noticed the coolant level dropping again--very slowly this time. The car (2013 dsg) is stock and has no engine work done except dealer performed water pump replacement as part of recall with BG pump fitted. Looking in the engine bay--seem to be seeing what looks like dried coolant residue...
  5. J

New addition

Picked up this badboy with the 6speed manual:D. GTI remains the wife's daily
  6. J

rattle--where does this go?

What exactly is this connector of? Battery? Where is it supposed to be placed. It is loose as described in my car and i"m not sure if its causing a rattling
  7. J

Good target price?

In the market for a CW 4dr GTI with DSG + convenience package. My local tax is 8.775% Shooting for 29K-30K OTD. Would love opinions--- too much/too little/fair price