GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GoliathRage

FS: Golf 2.5 engine cover

Asking 40 bucks for it. Also I am willing to ship. PM me if interested!
  2. GoliathRage

FS: Golf 2.5 steering wheel

Sold!
  3. GoliathRage

FS: OEM taillights

Drivers side sold. Still have passenger side available for 30 plus shipping! Pm me if interested!
  4. GoliathRage

FS: OEM Mk6 golf smoked side markers

SOLD!
  5. GoliathRage

FS: OEM wheel locks with key

Just like the title says, I no longer have a mk6 so I don't need these anymore. 20 bucks takes em. PM me if interested!
  6. GoliathRage

FS: premium 7 radio

I have for sale a premium 7 radio that came out of my mk6 golf. Reason for sale is I upgraded to a RCD-510 and no longer need this radio. Works perfectly and is in good condition. $75 takes it and I'm willing to ship.
  7. GoliathRage

FS: Hamann HM2s 18x8.5 ET 38

SOLD!
  8. GoliathRage

E-cigs

Ohh gotcha I didn't know it was a step down. Currently I have the full size aero and it's a great tank. I bet the mini aero will be really good.
  9. GoliathRage

E-cigs

You should try the kangertech evod glass if you like slim tanks. It's a dual coil and is super slim.
  10. GoliathRage

Word Association Game #2

Word Association Game #2

Rally
  12. GoliathRage

Word Association Game #2

Enthusiast
  13. GoliathRage

Word Association Game #2

OxyContin
  14. GoliathRage

Word Association Game #2

VW
  15. GoliathRage

Word Association Game #2

Sentence
  16. GoliathRage

Tire decision

I can't decide on 2 sets of tires that I'm looking at buying and would like some help deciding. The tires choices are: •Michelin pilot sport as 3s •BF Goodrich G force sport comp 2 I understand that one is an all-season and 1 is a summer, but the price of the bf Goodrich is super tempting...
  17. GoliathRage

FS/FT: Hamann hm2s 18x8.5 ET 38 redrilled to 5x112

Hey guys, I got a set of pristine hamann hm2s that were redrilled to 5x112 and painted jewel gray about 1 month ago. The wheels are wrapped in 225/40/18 hankook ventus v4s. They have about 6/32 tread left. There is a minimal amount of camber wear. I'm asking $1000 without tires. Also will...
  18. GoliathRage

Any Vape Enthusiasts On Here?

I got an itaste MVP with a kangertech EVOD Glass tank. I like it :) I would like to build up an RBA pretty soon.
  19. GoliathRage

Crazy skilled driving.

That. was. amazing. Seriously, jaw-dropping.