GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ToMMyGuN

OEM VW Queensland 17" Wheels and NEW Goodyear Rubber

OEM VW "Queensland" 17 inch "diamond silver" wheels with new Goodyear Eagle Sport all season tires mounted and balanced. Tire size is 225/45R17, wheels have a 5x112mm bolt pattern (will fit most modern VW, Audi, and BMW cars). Offset on the wheels is ET54. Wheels are solid 7.5 out of 10, with...
  2. ToMMyGuN

OEM VW Helix 17" Wheels with NEW Continental Rubber

OEM VW "Helix" 17 inch gunmetal (called "Anthracite" by VW) wheels with brand new Continental ContiProContact all-season tires (less that 100 miles on them!). Tire size is 225/45R17, wheels have a 5x112mm bolt pattern (will fit most modern VW, Audi, and BMW cars). Offset on the wheels is ET43...
  3. ToMMyGuN

The Next Car Swap

Placman - Came back to wish you the best in the job search. Sounds like you are doing the smart thing and going to where the jobs are, not waiting for them to come to you. Good luck to you and your family!
  4. ToMMyGuN

NEEK is a DEEK F250 Powerstroke Thread.

Congrats by the way man, I can totally see how awesome this is. We plan on doing the same thing eventually, but ours will be a rv-style fishhouse so we can use it in the wintertime too!
  5. ToMMyGuN

NEEK is a DEEK F250 Powerstroke Thread.

Wow, I'm surprised something like that isn't a 5th wheel
  6. ToMMyGuN

The Next Car Swap

I doubt it would sell. People like to sit up high and have awd "just in case". But it would be a sweet car for sure.
  7. ToMMyGuN

The Next Car Swap

Jesus I can see how that could be really stressful. Sounds like a good job to meet interesting people though.
  8. ToMMyGuN

The Next Car Swap

What is your actual job again? Sounds pretty sweet
  9. ToMMyGuN

The Next Car Swap

Grans man! Seems like the forester fits you and your family's situation really well
  10. ToMMyGuN

The Next Car Swap

AWWWWWW SHHHIIITTTT
  11. ToMMyGuN

The Next Car Swap

Sorry, didn't mean to come off steam headed. Carry on.
  12. ToMMyGuN

The Next Car Swap

Dude, I'm not coming on here telling everyone that they should move to MN. The weather sucks. Its cold. But people are nice, and its affordable to live. I like seasons. You are on here telling us your life story about how LA is the greatest place ever, and anyone that thinks otherwise is an...
  13. ToMMyGuN

The Next Car Swap

McQueen, tell us more about how anywhere but LA is a shithole.
  14. ToMMyGuN

The Next Car Swap

Did you try the "x" button or whatever? Did you try and "Sit behind yourself"? How is the rear seat room?
  15. ToMMyGuN

The Next Car Swap

Lol I guess make that 4 actually
  16. ToMMyGuN

The Next Car Swap

I'm Rollin dem bones! The whole idea it's to take a risk that obviously hopefully it is perfect, but still get it at a price where if something is wrong, I can fix it and not over pay for the car. It's what I've done with my past three cars, and it's paid off each time. I'm actually looking...
  17. ToMMyGuN

The Next Car Swap

I did multiple test drives in the same model, but yes, I've bought 2 cars now without test driving the exact car.
  18. ToMMyGuN

The Next Car Swap

I assume I am asking an irrelevant question? Which then makes me also assume you didn't actually drive one before committing to it?
  19. ToMMyGuN

The Next Car Swap

Which one did you drive, placman?
  20. ToMMyGuN

The Next Car Swap

Plac did you actually drive the xt? What does the "x" button or whatever do?