GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

**FREE INSTALLATION ON APR TURBO KITS, SOFTWARE AND MORE @ Socal Euro**

Saw this post on APR's Facebook and Audizine's It’s getting closer and EuroCode Tuning is getting ready to bring to you #GETAPRBEFREE. So please join us on August 31st at the Qualcomm Stadium in sunny San Diego to get all your APR, LLC. Products installed professionally for FREE! • FREE...
  2. C

FS:OEM Xenon Headlights w/ballasts/AFS

For sale is a set of OEM Xenon headlights with DRL LED off a 2013 GTI. All parts are 100% OEM and include: -AFS Control Module, pair -Bulb retainer rings, pair -Lens cap, pair -1J0-973-737 Housing -000-979-019-E wire set x12 $640.00 Note: You will need a repair kit for the tabs (ecs...
  3. C

Big Socal Euro Specials

Free installs and Sale pricing, cant beat that!:w00t: http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/559419-Free-Installation-Specials-at-SoCal-Euro-Big-GTG-Sep-14-2013-Qualcomm-Stadium
  4. C

FS:SAMCO TURBO HOSE KIT (BLUE)

BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED. Samco Kit - Intercooler Hoses Turbo Hose Kit 4 Piece Kit w/ End Fittings & Hose Clips $385 FREE SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE. RETAILS FOR OVER $500 Less swelling of the tube, smooth on the inside instead of accordion style, more flow, push higher pressure. Made in the...
  5. C

Eurocode Tuning Meet Up 4/27/13

We have about 8 GTI's and GLI's showing up this Saturday. I guess you can say its going to be a mini meet up of MK6's so if any of you guys and gals are interested, please stop by and say hello. Perfect for those who might be intimidated by big meets. Keeping this meet small and intimate...
  6. C

FS: GT2871R Stock Location Turbo w/Wastegate Actuator for 2.0T FSI / TSI Model

Selling my gently used turbo off of my APR stage 3 kit. Turbo has about 8 months on them with less than 5K miles on it. I no longer own a VW and this turbo came right off as soon as APR released their Stage 3+ turbo. This turbo is a Genuine Garrett. Sells for $1480.00 Asking $800 obo Im...
  7. C

FS: Brembo Gran Turismo BBK

BRAND NEW BREMBO BRAKE PADS! BREMBO MONOBLOC 4 PISTON 365X29 2 PIECE ROTOR CROSS DRILLED $2500. Here are some pics and if you have any question, dont be shy to ask. [IMG]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg75/julz0426/DSC00814_zps33494d6d.jpg[/IMG
  8. C

FS: Almost Brand New APR Stage3+ Kit

IM selling my barely used Stage 3+ with FMIC and DP for $4200. Turbo has almost 500 miles on in. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY, LOS ANGELES>