GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. truuuuuuuuu

SupaCam

I have a bnib SupaCam. Not sure what it is, but my dad came back from a show with it. Looks like a handheld video camera/mp3 and other stuff. I would like to get 150obo for it but I'm pretty negotiable as I have access to two go pros already and can't find much info on this online Here is the...
  2. truuuuuuuuu

OEM all weather mats

I'd like 50 for these mats, in great condition. Barely any wear on the driver's mat
  3. truuuuuuuuu

Engine Cover, GTI Owners Manual

Was thinking 30 for the engine cover, 20 for the torque mount(pending sale) and 20 for the owner's manual. :thumbup:
  4. truuuuuuuuu

stock airbox

40 picked up or add shipping
  5. truuuuuuuuu

Ipod MDI cable-10$

6. truuuuuuuuu

plaid vinyl

measures 40 long x 24 across I'll let it go for 20 cash picked up in south orange county or 20+shipping :happyanim:
  7. truuuuuuuuu

Spare tire

sold
  8. truuuuuuuuu

OEM springs for 2dr manual

first 40 dollars takes them, they were on the car for 10k miles they will be shipped or picked up in the box my DG springs came in :thumbsup:
  9. truuuuuuuuu

A3 shift boot

It is grey with white stitching, I'm looking to get 20 cash for it picked up in south orange county or paypal and shipping is fine:thumbsup:
  10. truuuuuuuuu

Matte black vinyl

I have enough matte black vinyl to cover the hood and roof of a GTI. I had bought matte and satin finishes and am going to go with satin. I would prefer to deal locally to Orange County, CA, but can ship no problem. I figure 50 dollars for both or 30 separately. Just want to clear it from my...
  11. truuuuuuuuu

WTT SPM street midpipe for track midpipe

I have the SPM street catback section, and would like to trade the piece before the rear mufflers for the straight track section. If you have the track catback and want it to be a bit quiter, PM me and maybe we can make something work for both of us.
  12. truuuuuuuuu

Feeler:FT 2dr Manual Driver Gear Springs for coils

What: Lowering springs;9k on them Where:Orange County When:Not in a rush Why: I think it's time I drop my car more, all my friends are retarded low I love these they're perfect for aggressive driving and if you want to reduce wheel gap and not scrape everywhere you go. I don't need to sell...
  13. truuuuuuuuu

Not mk6, but interesting nonetheless

I think it's been all over the place lately, but in case you hadn't seen it, check this dude's story out. Obviously our cars aren't supras, but I feel any enthusiast can relate http://youtu.be/YrM9NFHhl0Q
  14. truuuuuuuuu

Aftermarket exhaust

Forgive me if this has been covered before, but everything I've looked at people are either running catless or tuned or something. I just installed the street rear catback from SPM with my roommate, a fulltime autotech, and I love the way it sounds and looks. I am completely stock except for...
  15. truuuuuuuuu

FS/FT- 4 18" Detroits

SOLD!
  16. truuuuuuuuu

WTB: OEM lip, JOM badgless grill

let me know what you've got. Prefer SB or TR lip
  17. truuuuuuuuu

Central Coast

Hey guys, just gauging to see how many MK6ers are in the central coast area? I really don't see many GTI's around and would love to meet a few more guys/gals that drive them. Also, if anyone has VAGCOM up here, shout out! Ill throw down for beer for sure. I'm in San luis Obispo :wosschilder980:
  18. truuuuuuuuu

timk6's Shadow Blue 2012 GTI

Hello Golfmk6 bro's! My name's Tim and I wanted until I had a few more things done to make one of these but the space on my phone isn't permitting that:thumbdown: On July 1st 2012 I picked up a base model Shadow Blue GTI, coming from a 2001 jeep grand cherokee. It was a great high school car...
  19. truuuuuuuuu

DG Springs+problems

Hey I need some quick input from you guys. 3 weeks ago my roommate(fully ASE certified) and I installed DG springs with new pinch bolts along with some new wheels. Springs were bought brand new from Keffer after reading that they were recommended for a good daily. Fast forward to this weekend...