GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ZiggyMKVI

ISO MK6 Golf R rear calipers

Im looking to upgrade my rear brakes to a Golf R set up or I beleve the 32 brakes are the same size. Does anyone have some for sale?
  2. ZiggyMKVI

Fall Junk Food Meet

Anyone going to the junk food meet in Harrisburg this Sunday? http://junkfoodmeet.com/
  3. ZiggyMKVI

VAG Fair York PA

Any one going to VAG fair at the York Fair grounds this weekend?
  4. ZiggyMKVI

Scratching my head on this one

OK so i recently installed a euro switch on my gti with the drl trigger wire. my car did come with halogen but swapped to OEM HIDs... Any way got the switch installed and now my fog lights wont turn on with the switch.using vag-com i can set them as my drl's but with the switch turned it shuts...
  5. ZiggyMKVI

OEM BI-XENON headlights w/ euro switch coding help

Hi I just purchased a set of used OEM BI-XENON headlights and installed them in my car which came with Halogens. I have everything working without a error code but i cannot get my driving lights to work properly. :iono: They came with a Euro switch and in the first position my low beams turn on...
  6. ZiggyMKVI

ISO a catless SPM midpipe

I am in search of the catless version of the mid-pipe on a SPM downpipe for my GTI. Since SPM got there site hacked I have been un able to find one anywhere. So does anyone know where I could buy one new or used. Thanks :thumbsup:
  7. ZiggyMKVI

WTB 3" stainless Downpipe Catted or catless

Im looking for a 3" downpipe can be catted or catless and must hook up to a 2.5 connection. Let me know what you guys got. Im located in northern PA
  8. ZiggyMKVI

Erratic Boost

I was driving home yesterday and everything was good. Then when i got off the highway i punched it in third to merge and my boost was fluctuating between 14 down to 5 psi. I'm on a stock tune also. Then after a mile or so it stopped. It was pulling the right amount of boost and no fluctuation...
  9. ZiggyMKVI

Help! Strange vibration when engine revs

When i started my car today at idle it ran fine pulled the right vacuum but as soon as i rev the car i feel a vibration in the floor. not sure what the issue is. Could it be a broken dog bone mount or something with the flywheel. Any ideas?:iono: Please help
  10. ZiggyMKVI

Vibration while engine revs

I had my battery die yesterday (un related i think), but when i started it up today and drove it anytime i revved the engine whether in gear or not i felt a vibration in the floor. It sounds like i broke a motor mount or something. I would like to know if anyone has had this issue before. Please...
  11. ZiggyMKVI

Just my luck

I was supposed to receive my ups package Monday the 23rd, but when i went on the UPS website to track it i saw this. :( Hopefully everything will get back on schedule soon, im waiting on the part to fix a boost leak i have. No one was hurt which is good.... Here is the link...
  12. ZiggyMKVI

CTS Turbo TSI Intake

Did some searches and cant find any reviews on this intake. Was wondering if anyone is running this and if so whats tou opinion of it. Heres the link to the website http://www.ctsturbo.com/cart/products/CTS_Turbo_TSI_Air_Intake_System_EA888_1-4551-0.html
  13. ZiggyMKVI

Help Strange idle

Driving to work was fine this morning, but on my way home whenever i stoped the idle would go up and down. Sometime from 800 all the way up to 2000 and back down. The car was reving on its own. Anyone have any advice for me on what this could be
  14. ZiggyMKVI

Jackass driving a big rig.. Hit and run

So I was on my way home on Rt 83 south just entering a construction zone. When a 18 wheeler decide he didnt want to follow the traffic pattern and decided to come across into my lane. luckally i was able to hit my brakes and only the back of the tralier slammed into me and i didnt hit the...