Search results

1. barnes93cb

FS: Brand New Double Apex USB Charger

Sold
  2. barnes93cb

Ross Tech Micro Can

Sold
  3. barnes93cb

2011 Black 2door GTI Stage 2 $12000 OBO (South Carolina)

SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD! I'm the second owner. The car has never left me stranded. Oil changes every 5k miles with Castrol full synthetic. Transmission flush performed at 45k miles. Audi R8 coil packs, cts intake, apr stage 2, custom 3 inch down pipe with vibrant resonator, magnaflow catback...
  4. barnes93cb

WTB: Lowering Springs

Like the title states I am looking to buy some lowering springs. Located in Sumter, SC 29150.
  5. barnes93cb

WTB (SC): stock suspension/ cup kit/ stock struts

MODS please delete.
  6. barnes93cb

Two years too late. A tale of my expanding build.

I bought my lovely GTI in December of 2012. It was a car I had wanted since Need for Speed Most Wanted. I was hooked on the car. I wanted one so bad. Now when would I get it was the real question. I was originally approved for a 15k loan. That was just what I needed for a MK5 GTI. Which is what...
  7. barnes93cb

WTB: GFB DV+

Looking for a GFB DV+. Let me know if you have one. Im located in Sumter, SC Zip Code 29152 for shipping.
  8. barnes93cb

FS: APR Stage 1 Intake

SOLD SOLD
  9. barnes93cb

FS: Stock Detroits

SOLD SOLD
  10. barnes93cb

Accuair Management System

Accuair management system - Stage 1 e-level w/ touchpad (black), white 3 gallon tank, ¼” NPT bag fittings, single compressor w/ eco mount bracket setup, level wifi receiver - $2155 new. Asking $1800 shipped. Selling for a buddy. Used for about 1 month. Friend decided he didnt like bags and went...
  11. barnes93cb

WTB: Set of 18x8 wheels

Looking for a set of 18x8 wheels. Preferably et45 but im open to other options. Need to be in awesome condition. Let me know what youve got.
  12. barnes93cb

WTB: APR Carbonio stage 1&2 intake

WTB: APR Carbonio stage 1&2 intake. Pm me if you've got one for sale. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. barnes93cb

WTB: Ross Tech cable

Mods please delete.
  14. barnes93cb

WTB: Boost Gauge setup with vent or column mount

Mods Please Delete Mods Please Delete
  15. barnes93cb

WTB: Twintercooler setup(forge or godspeed)

Looking to buy a twintercooler setup for my GTI. If youve got one send me a PM on here for fastest response.
  16. barnes93cb

Stage 1 GTI vs 05 V6 Mustang

My 2011 Stage 1 DSG GTI vs a buddies 05 Auto V6 Mustang. Before we raced he told me he was stock. After he told me he had an intake exhaust and tune. Not knowing much about the mustang I thought he would have had more horsepower. But apparently not. Not sure why the guy wanted to yell the...
  17. barnes93cb

How can I find a track?

I am planning to try my luck at a track day with my car. I am new to my area and dont know any of the tracks around here. I have managed to find drag strips and go kart courses. But no tracks within a few hours. Now onto my question. Is there a website that everyone uses? Or what methods do you...
  18. barnes93cb

Questions Before Coilover Install

So I know these must have been answered in various posts but search has failed me. And after some significant searching I have admitted defeat. I recently purchased some used Ksport coilovers. I was quoted $250 for install since I have no clue what im doing. But Tactical Pancake convinced me...
  19. barnes93cb

Magnaflow Downpipe?

I like the sound of the Magnaflow catback. And that is what im leaning towards purchasing. But I was just messing around on hottexhaust and noticed the DP. If I combo some codes I was able to get the cost down to about $813 for a TBE. I believe that is a pretty good deal. My question is how...
  20. barnes93cb

Finally getting the opportunity to make my intro!

Hello all. The name is Chris. I am in the Air Force and stationed in SC. I have been on this forum for the past 3 months reading every possible article I could. I finally got the opportunity when I was on leave to finally buy my 2011 Black 2Dr GTI DSG. Bought it with about 17000 about two weeks...