GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Yadadameans

Ed's Headlight Vagcom Coding back to Stock

I currently have the Ed's led headlights installed and just bought the 7.5 style headlights. I need to code it back to stock to get the 7.5 headlights to work properly. It's been a while since I did the coding for the Ed's headlights. Does anyone know the coding for Ed's or the way to code it...
  2. Yadadameans

Forge Blow off Valve

Forge bov part #FNFSITAT $180
  3. Yadadameans

Cobb AP With drop in filter

SOLD Unmarried Cobb Accessport with Cobb's drop in filter $500 shipped within US.
  4. Yadadameans

HPA K04 users need some input

Who's running the HPA K04 on here? I just need some input and reviews about this turbo. I've asked around on Facebook on Burnallmk6s group and some people say that the wastegate is weak that comes with the turbo. I plan to get Stratified Tune with my Cobb AP. Any input helps thanks!
  5. Yadadameans

New F23T turbo

F23T turbo never been used. It's just sitting in the box. Just need some funds right now SOLD!!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Yadadameans

Another new aftermarket headlight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZZ197zplUQ Found this on Facebook LEDriving XENARC GOLF VI Their page https://www.facebook.com/AutoPartsEurope/ Videos of how they look https://www.facebook.com/lightistransformation/videos/ More info LEDriving® XENARC® headlights (LHD*) VW Golf 6 redesign...
  7. Yadadameans

Join Pacific Northwest VW Drivers Club on Facebook!

Hello and welcome to Pacific Northwest VW Drivers Club. If you enjoy driving your VW more than standing by it, this is the club for you. Feel free to join and if you have friends that would like to join, they're welcome also regardless of what car they drive. This is a group where we can talk...
  8. Yadadameans

FS: WRD Coilovers

I have a set of WRD Coilovers for sale. Im the second owner of these. Has about 30k miles on them. Endlinks are bad so i suggest getting new ones. These will get you low. Selling because I upgraded to BC Racing Coilovers. 200$ plus shipping.
  9. Yadadameans

WTB Underbody Shield 1K0-825-202-BN

Looking for a used underbody shield in good condition. Mine got ripped off. Looking for one around 50$ Part # 1K0-825-202-BN For 2011 Volkswagen GTI. It's the passenger side one
  10. Yadadameans

Yadadamean's Budget Build

Bored and wanted to make a build. Kinda late, but better late than never. A bit about myself. My name is Henry and I'm from San Francisco. Currently a student at SJSU trying to major in something that involves Engineering. I got this car when I was a senior in high school and just been doing as...
  11. Yadadameans

Halogen low beams arent working?

I had a bulb out error on my dash saying check front driver low beam. I ordered a new set of H7's to replace. It still didn't work. I tried to check the fuses and they seem to be fine because if the fuse blew out them my fogs wouldn't work on the same side. My signals and high beam works. Any...
  12. Yadadameans

Wheel locks for aftermarket rim

I'm trying to look for a cone seat wheel lock for my rims. I know that OEM bolt shank length is 26.5mm. Looked into RAD wheel locks and they have the ball seat for it, but not a cone seat. For cone seat, they have 25mm or 29mm. Not sure whether to get the 25mm or 29mm. Reason why I'm looking...
  13. Yadadameans

California Smog Test Question

Im planning on getting a catback system from ebay. It says it's high flow. The Godspeed brand for like $275. My car is stock CBFA and would I need a catalytic converter to pass smog in California? Ebay Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/290950958075?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
  14. Yadadameans

Window Tint Application

Anyone in the Bay Area good at putting on window tints? I was looking on ebay for window tints because they're cheap. Just want to see how well they are and how it looks. Preferably in San Francisco. Listing I was looking at...