GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

18" Alzor 881 Wheels w/ Neo Gen tires

I have for sale a staggered set of Alzor 881 wheels in silver wrapped in Nitto Neo Gens. Wheels were bought used from a member on here and have typical curb rash. No center caps because clips were broken when I received them, so I trashed them. Comes with hubcentric rings. Link to ECSTuning...
  2. J

Four (4) Mann oil filters

I have 4 Mann oil filters for sale! $35 shipped
  3. J

Depo Headlights w/ LED turn signal

Hey guys, I have a set of Depo headlights for sale that were purchased from OnePerfectDose. The headlights come with a set of Osram LED turn signal bulbs purchased from deautokey.com. Headlights are in great condition! Selling because I traded the GTI in. sold
  4. J

Modshack Intake

Hey guys, I have a Modshack intake for sale. I bought it used from a user on here, so unsure of the miles. Seems to work perfectly fine! Selling because I traded the GTI in. Filter would most likely need to be cleaned and oiled. Sold
  5. J

WTT: Alzor 881 w/ tires for any OEM GTI wheels

**deleted**
  6. J

Solo Werks coilover help!

What's up guys? My name is Jimmy, and I am an extreme noob to the GTI world. I just picked up a 2013 GTI back in October and have been browsing these forums ever since lol. But I've never posted. I'm posting now seeking advice from any people running the Solo Werks S1 coilovers. I was just...